Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder, 1 Pound Pouches uploaded by Sarah S.

BY NAVITAS NATURALS

Maca root has been used in indigenous Andean societies as a source of nourishment and healing for thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure raw maca powder that is certified organic, kosher, vegan and raw. Studies have identified four alkaloids present in maca known to nourish the endocrine system. Maca root has been used as a stress-fighting adaptogen to increase stamina, boost libido and combat fatigue. Maca is a nutrient-dense whole food packed with vitamins, plant sterols as well as many essential minerals, fatty and amino acids. Our raw maca is low temperature processed and cultivated on the Junin Plateau of Peruvian Andes. Navitas Naturals? mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices. Product of Peru - Packed in USAFeatures include: -Certified Organic, Kosher, Vegan and Raw-Made from pure, 100% organic Maca roots-Amino Acids, Essential Mineals. Adaptogen-Mix into smoothies, baked goods, or cereal; may boost the libido, treat menopause symptoms, and promote hormonal balance for men and women-Navitas Naturals products come directly from the farmers who cultivate them and are free of heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides. see more...

• I've heard this is great to help with imbalanced hormones...1 Answers
  • Could This be used while breastfeeding?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I ad this to my smoothies because it is known for increasing energy and hormonal balance among other health benefits. I can say that on the mornings I do drink my smoothie, I notice more energy- so I definitely think it works. It does not add any flavor and is very neutral and recipes. I highly recommend!
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Maca is a root vegetable that is high in antioxidants and
nutrients, such as vitamin C, copper and iron. It has been used
medicinally for thousands of years and has been shown to enhance sexual
health and libido; improve energy, mood and memory; and balance hormone
levels
Lynn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this to add to smoothies. It didn’t negatively impact the flavor. It provided me with additional nutrients and health benefits. I’d buy this again. I only use a little, so the bag lasts.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maca is known for its natural ability to balance the hormones. I have PCOS so some of my hormones are disbalanced in quite a crucial way. And after a month pf usage I started to see the good signs. I'm not using any medicine and this maca is a natural alternative. I use it in the smoothies with other stuff because it has not so tasty aftertaste
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
I bought this product from Target.com (fast, easy shipping and returns if needed). I love adding this to my smoothies, and definitely notice a difference in my energy levels. I use it about 3-4 times a week. However, the only way I can get it down is with a smoothie-the taste is too gross to use in only water. I would recommend it!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this maca powder. It is extremely versatile and you can add it into foods or smoothies. There is a taste which isn't the greatest, vitamin-y. But, when I add it into my smoothies it's wonderful to know I'm getting the extra benefits of the maca.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Maca is known to boost energy and your immune system, naturally regualate/balance hormones and aid in fertility. Because I have PCOS, I wanted to try this out as a natural form of treatment, verses being on birth control pills. I mix this in my oatmeal or smoothie every single day. I have def noticed a BIG difference. Plus, this comes without all the side effects that traditional Western medicine does.  I find this at Sprouts (local chain farmer's market) and it is affordable! Plus, it lasts a long time. You only need a small amount daily!The only "con" was getting used to the taste, it is very Earthy- but I'm used to it now!
Anna D.
Louisburg, KS
I love Maca Powder! I noticed a huge increase in energy that lasts throughout the day but not in a way that coffee does. I stir Maca into my morning oats and like the slight peanut buttery taste. After three days or so, I noticed my libido sky rocketed! I hope it helps balance my hormones and help with fertility. I take about a teaspoon and a half a day.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
Ok so I got this to mix into my juices and protein drinks and honestly no matter how little I put into it I can always taste the earthiness and chalky flavor. It has a very rough to stomach quality to it but I pushed through and kept using it. In chocolate protein drinks it is more tolerable in small amounts because it does have a slight butterscotch flavor to it but in any fruit juice it is rough. I did like the energy boost it gave me so I continue to use it.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
As far as taste, I'm not a fan. I tried the smoothie route but I could taste the Maca over the smoothie and hated it. Now I just mix it into a glass of water and take it like a champ. The health benefits are amazing! It made me feel more energized, my sex life improved and it made my overall mood better! Well worth the weird taste. And the bag DOES last forever!
yadira s.
Portland, OR
Could This be used while breastfeeding?
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
I've heard this is great to help with imbalanced hormones, can anyone share if it's helped them? Especially with hormonal acne