Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Maca Powder, 1 Pound Pouches uploaded by Sarah S.

BY NAVITAS NATURALS

Maca root has been used in indigenous Andean societies as a source of nourishment and healing for thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure raw maca powder that is certified organic, kosher, vegan and raw. Studies have identified four alkaloids present in maca known to nourish the endocrine system. Maca root has been used as a stress-fighting adaptogen to increase stamina, boost libido and combat fatigue. Maca is a nutrient-dense whole food packed with vitamins, plant sterols as well as many essential minerals, fatty and amino acids. Our raw maca is low temperature processed and cultivated on the Junin Plateau of Peruvian Andes. Navitas Naturals? mission is to provide premium organic power foods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices. Product of Peru - Packed in USAFeatures include: -Certified Organic, Kosher, Vegan and Raw-Made from pure, 100% organic Maca roots-Amino Acids, Essential Mineals. Adaptogen-Mix into smoothies, baked goods, or cereal; may boost the libido, treat menopause symptoms, and promote hormonal balance for men and women-Navitas Naturals products come directly from the farmers who cultivate them and are free of heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides. see more...

• I've heard this is great to help with imbalanced hormones, can an...1 Answers
  • Could This be used while breastfeeding?2 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Anna D.
Louisburg, KS
I love Maca Powder! I noticed a huge increase in energy that lasts throughout the day but not in a way that coffee does. I stir Maca into my morning oats and like the slight peanut buttery taste. After three days or so, I noticed my libido sky rocketed! I hope it helps balance my hormones and help with fertility. I take about a teaspoon and a half a day.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Maca is known for its natural ability to balance the hormones. I have PCOS so some of my hormones are disbalanced in quite a crucial way. And after a month pf usage I started to see the good signs. I'm not using any medicine and this maca is a natural alternative. I use it in the smoothies with other stuff because it has not so tasty aftertaste
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
I use this product to boost my energy.. I use it in smoothies and baking. You don't have to use much to feel its power. The only thing I don't like is that I always have problems with the bags closing back up.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Maca is known to boost energy and your immune system, naturally regualate/balance hormones and aid in fertility. Because I have PCOS, I wanted to try this out as a natural form of treatment, verses being on birth control pills. I mix this in my oatmeal or smoothie every single day. I have def noticed a BIG difference. Plus, this comes without all the side effects that traditional Western medicine does.  I find this at Sprouts (local chain farmer's market) and it is affordable! Plus, it lasts a long time. You only need a small amount daily!The only "con" was getting used to the taste, it is very Earthy- but I'm used to it now!
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
I bought this product from Target.com (fast, easy shipping and returns if needed). I love adding this to my smoothies, and definitely notice a difference in my energy levels. I use it about 3-4 times a week. However, the only way I can get it down is with a smoothie-the taste is too gross to use in only water. I would recommend it!
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love this maca powder. It is extremely versatile and you can add it into foods or smoothies. There is a taste which isn't the greatest, vitamin-y. But, when I add it into my smoothies it's wonderful to know I'm getting the extra benefits of the maca.
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
I LOVE Navitas Naturals and I love Maca Powder! When is on my monthly cycle OR feeling grumpy, I add a scoop to my smoothie or chai latte and feel balanced. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Julia L.
Holt, MI
As far as taste, I'm not a fan. I tried the smoothie route but I could taste the Maca over the smoothie and hated it. Now I just mix it into a glass of water and take it like a champ. The health benefits are amazing! It made me feel more energized, my sex life improved and it made my overall mood better! Well worth the weird taste. And the bag DOES last forever!
Michelle M.
Of the Maca brands out there, this one is my FAVORITE! The bag lasts FOREVER! It is definitely an acquired taste, but the health benefits out weight that. BUY THIS PRODUCT! Your body will thank you!
Willow M.
I love Navitas! I love their maca powder in smoothies. I only use about a teaspoon, because it is a strong flavor. Maca is really good for you, I highly recommend it!
yadira s.
Portland, OR
Could This be used while breastfeeding?
NICOLE I.
EL PASO, TX
I've heard this is great to help with imbalanced hormones, can anyone share if it's helped them? Especially with hormonal acne