Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, 4 Ounce uploaded by Suzanne M.Navitas Naturals Organic Raw Cacao Nibs, 4 Ounce uploaded by Virginia H.

BY NAVITAS NATURALS

Organic Raw Cacao NibsCacao has been enjoyed for its healthful and invigorating properties in South American cultures for thousands of years. This bag contains 100% pure cacao nibs that are certified organic, kosher, vegan and raw. The bean of the cacao plant is the nutritional and flavorful source for all chocolate and cocoa products. Cacao contains a naturally rich supply of antioxidants and is an excellent source of dietary fiber. It is also known to be one of the highest dietary sources of magnesium and possesses many other essential minerals in significant quantities. Our cacao nibs are dried and milled at low temperatures to protect these nutrients. The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide premium organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. Our products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices. see more...

Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
Such a great alternative to chocolate chips and great health benefits! I add them in my blender at the end of making a smoothie so it has little pieces. So good! Great just thrown on top of a smoothie, too.
Jenna F.
This is one of their best products. I add to everything - smoothies, oatmeal, baked goods. It has caffeine in it, satiates my chocolate fix, and has protein. I would definitely recommend it.
Mona T.
I was first introduced to cacao nibs due to its high density in nutrients and antioxidants. I used it as toppings for ice cream, and loved it because it added some crunch. Although it's pretty butter, I grew into the flavor and now love the bitter taste. I think it enhances the sweetness of whatever the nibs are sprinkled onto. I recommend sprinkling then on yogurt as well!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
This is my favorite brand of Cacao nibs. Now, I will start by saying that the taste probably is more bitter than you would expect. However, if you sprinkle this over some creamy peanut butter oats, or banana ice cream-- you are in for a tasty treat! They are a great superfood- packed with antioxidants!
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
First time trying nibs a few months back and saw these online at Lucky Vitamin so though ok I shall try them. I use these in my smoothies as well as my yogurts or to top my raw vegan donuts that I make.

Nikki L.
I ❤️ cacao nibs! I usually put it in my overnight oats --,with some dark chocolate chunks, maple syrup and almond milk. mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, makes me hungry just thinking about it! It's also good to add to smoothies if you don't like how gelatinous chia seeds get.
Rita H.
These are my favorite brand of cacao nibs! I make my own acai bowl and smoothies, and these nibs are the perfect size, flavor, texture and nutrition value to sprinkle on top of my acai bowls, or blend into my smoothies. I would probably not eat them on their own since it is slightly bitter
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
I tried to like them and find ways to use them in food. I used them in smoothies and it was fine. It wasn’t the brand, it was me. I won’t buy them again.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these! I also use the cacao powder for my smoothies! But this, I use on yogurt with granola! Just the perfect size to add.
Latifah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I used these often when I tried raw veganism they were a bit pricey but I think they were worth it they are good quality nibs
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
How do these taste?
Mia R.
do these taste like chocolate?