Navitas Naturals - Lucuma Powder Certified Organic - 8 oz.

by vitas Naturals

Lucuma is native to the highlands of Peru, Chile, and Ecuador where it has been cultivated since ancient times. Today, lucuma is one of the regions most enjoyed foods, and is a popular ice cream flavor among Europeans and South Americans. A wonderful sweetener that is chock-full of maple-like flavor, a little Navitas Naturals Lucuma Powder blended into a smoothie, ice cream, pudding or pie filling makes for a truly delicious experience. And though lucuma is most famous for it's sweet flavor profile, its impressively low sugar content and naturally occurring vitamins and minerals make it the perfect compromise between the sweet tooth and the waistline.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Navitas Naturals - Lucuma Powder Certified Organic - 8 oz.!
Cordova, MD
I tried to add it to my coffee but wasn't happy. I love to add it to my tapioca pudding. It works just fine. The product is expensive and it is hard to find it but it less calories and low in glycemic index. I recommend it for baking or pudding. No sugar for me.