Navitas Naturals Hemp Protein Powder, 12 Ounce Pouches uploaded by Faith M.

BY NAVITAS NATURALS

• What are some uses of this?5 Answers
  • is this a good product? doesn't it help? is it worth the ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any problems with feeling sick after drink...1 Answers
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I love Hemp Powder! I add this to cereals, salads, and some baking goods! I can hardly taste it so I don't mind it at all. You do need a lot to ensure that it gives you the benefits but I absolutely love this stuff! I highly recommend and I got mine at Whole Foods!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
I love adding hemp powder to my smoothies. Its a great supplement. This one is affordable and doesn't really change the taste of my smoothies too much.

I typically find this at Whole Foods or Wegmans in the Health Food sections. I highly recommend this for others.
Grace L.
Spokane , WA
Love the health benefits of this! I add a little less than what the serving says in my smoothies because the taste can be a bit strong, as long as you have something that can overpower the taste, it’s great!
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
I love the health benefits that come with hemp protein in comparison to whey protein powder. The taste is kind of earthy and almost nutty though, so I would recommend adding it to a smoothie with almond butter and fruit or something to mask the taste a bit more.
HELI H.
I add a table spoon of hemp to our breakfast yogurt with fresh fruit and granola it is very tasty and hemp seed are great for you containing plenty of omegas. Perfect for vegans and vegetarians. I use up my bag fast but if you don't use it very often you can store in the freezer as well.
Synthia G.
Smyrna , TN
I've never had the protein powder from this company but I've had that have seeds from this company and they are so great I'll just put them on my floor in my smoothies and they don't really taste like anything I really like them
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
Love using this stuff...! great source of protein, fiber, and omega fatty acids. it has a nice nutty flavor so it makes it easy to toss into a quick smoothie to add that extra flavor and great health boost. its also great to add into baked goods to make it more healthy and add to the nutritional value! overall great product love it!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
This isn't exactly what I have but I couldn't find it listed here I have the twister powder I love using it in smoothies & oatmeal I've been through a few bags of it already.
Lorena B.
I bought this protein powder so my shakes. Love it gives me that extra protein my body needs. And very affortable
Zuleyma D.
Amazing product although I only buy this brand when it's on sale.I love putting this in my oatmel or cereal.
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
What are some uses of this?
Kayla B.
Does this make you feel good?
Maria G.
Rialto, CA
What is this used for? Is it just a source of protein? Are there any side effects? Is it legal or do you need a medical card?
Taylor K.
Scarsdale, NY
How do people use this? Does it taste very strong/harsh?
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
Is this a supplement or meal replacement?