BY VITAS NATURALS

Mayan superfood just got sweeter Navitas Naturals Sweet Cacao Nibs are partially ground cacao beans (the source of all chocolate products) taken to the next delicious step. These nibs are rolled into our delectable raw cacao liquor, and then lightly mixed with 100% organic sugar cane juice - a combo that may just become your favorite cacao treat of all. This crunchy, sweet, all natural chocolate product is reminiscent of a chocolate-coated coffee bean, but even better! With a treat this healthful and invigorating, it doesnt take much imagination to understand why ancient Mayan cultures crowned cacao The Food of the Gods. Add in the soaring levels of antioxidants, as well as trace minerals like magnesium and iron, and you can feel good in every way about enjoying this superfood. Source and Processing Navitas Naturals cacao beans are hand selected for quality, partially fermented to alleviate bitterness, and processed at low temperatures for maximum nutrient retention. Once extracted from the pod-like fruit, purified water is used to cleanse the beans. These whole beans are peeled and partially ground to form small pieces or nibs, which are then rolled in our raw cacao liquor and sugar cane juice to create the ultimate chocolate experience. Navitas Naturals Sweet Cacao Nibs contain 100% organic ingredients that are kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and raw. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Jessie S.
Great in smoothie bowls or in yogurt! I even blend them into my smoothies for a little crunch. Don't try eating these by themselves, not so good. They are super good for you, I get mine at HEB but you can also get them online at iHerb.
Thy L.
Garden Grove
Got this one from WholeFood. Of course, it is good for my health. It's made from dark chocolate which I like better than milk chocolate. Especially, it's USDA Organic. No bad chemicals for my health. I would not recommend eat this along. Should make it a topping of yogurt or cake will be better
Linzy C.
Jesup, GA
Foodie Expert
These are soo awesome, babies love them and mommas can snack away and not feel guilty. Healthy m, antioxidant and powerful Superfood.
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
YUM! A great treat to satisfy any sweet tooth. Keep them at work for a quick, healthy treat!
Emily C.
Vancouver , BC
Foodie Expert
Love these! I use them in smoothies all the time and I love the texture when they're not blended. They're healthier than chocolate (as they're made of raw cacao), but taste very similar. If you're looking for something sweet, however, I wouldn't recommend these.
Camelia N.
I bought this several times from iHerb, it is a really great alternative to chocolate chips. I use it as topping on nice cream, yogurt and also for healthy pancakes and muffins.
Hello, I am from Argentina and I would like to try this product, how can I have it shipped to me?