Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder, Organic Raw, 8 oz uploaded by Matthew G.

BY VITAS NATURALS

Instant Chocolate Nutrition Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder brings the chocolate factory to your kitchen, as it instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, and countless other recipes into the healthiest chocolate indulgence around. Put a spoonful into your next treat and understand why this super food has been enjoyed for thousands of years. Plus, with no added sugar, Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is an exceptionally healthy way to stock up on antioxidants and important minerals like magnesium and iron. Check out the cacao recipe section for great ideas, and make your life as chocolatey as you please! Source and Processing Navitas Naturals cacao beans are hand-selected for quality, partially fermented to alleviate bitterness, and processed at low temperatures for maximum nutrient retention. Once extracted from the pod-like fruit, purified water is used to cleanse the beans. The whole beans are peeled and cold-pressed to from a paste, the beans oil is extracted, and our nutrient-dense cacao powder is formed. Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder contains 100% pure cacao powder that is certified organic, kosher, gluten-free, vegan, and raw. see more...

• Does this really taste like chocolate? 1 Answers
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Foodie Expert
I AM A HEALTH NUT SOMETIMES HEY WE ALL LOVES CAKE AND COOKIES. THIS I ADD TO MY PROTEIN SHAKE EVERY MORNING BECAUSE IT HAS SO MANY GREAT BENEFITS. TARGET SELLS THIS 8OZ BAG FOR ONLY $5.99 YOU ONLY NEED 1 TB PER SERVING SO IT WILL LAST A WHILE. GREAT TASTE AND CAN ADD TO ANYTHING.
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
Foodie Expert
I love adding cacao powder to my smoothies. What interested me was the antioxidants and it's a excellent natural source magnesium. It has a bit of a bitter taste similar to that of dark chocolate. It's inexpensive and a great addition to any diet.
Amber O.
Amber O.
This is a great natural sweet kick. Not full of sugar but enough to give chocolate taste. It's great for u too
Raven T.
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
Super affordable and found easily at my local Sprouts. This was my first time purchasing and I would def recommend to others. The bag has lasted me FOREVER! You don't need much to get that rich chocolatey taste in your smoothie, oatmeal or no-bake snack balls! I like that it is sugar free & full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. I accidentally tore my bag when opening, so I transferred to a mason jar for storage.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
When I need a cacao powder this is the brand I buy. When I use it in baking my kids LOVE the treats I make and I love that they are good for them. This is very affordable and I highly recommend this brand to everyone!
Maranda G.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
This is a wonderful cacao powder. I have used this in baking (no bake cookies, brownies, etc.) and this is also excellent in smoothies. This hasn't a great flavor with the extra benefits that cacao brings.
Collina B.
Collina B.
Does this really taste like chocolate?