NAVER JAPAN LINE

by NAVER JAPAN

There are no limits! Call and send messages as much as you want! LINE is a new communication app that allows you to make FREE voice calls and send FREE messages whenever and wherever you are, 24 hours a day! LINE has more than 450 million users worldwide and is used in over 231 countries! LINE has been ranked no. 1 in the free app category in 52 countries including Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, Spain, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Russia, Macau, United Arab Emirates and more! New LINE Features: ◆Video Calls Now you can make ""Video Calls"" with LINE! Perfect for everything from talking with far away friends and family to holding business meetings. ◆Snap Movie Capture the moment in a few frames of film, add some BGM and then share it with your friends, all with the new ""Snap Movie"" feature. More about LINE’s Features: ◆Free Voice Calls and Video Calls! ・If you have LINE on your iPhone, you can enjoy free, high quality voice calls and video calls whenever and wherever you are. Talk for as much as you like and best of all, it’s free! ・Free for international calls as well. ◆Messages Delivered to You Quick! Instead of taking time to email/sms your friends, use LINE’s message function to send messages easily with colorful icons, photos and even location information. ・Express yourself using stickers and emoji. ・Send photos and voice messages with ease. ・Available for PCs. ◆Making Communication More Enjoyable and Convenient With the Timeline feature, you can update your friends about what you've been doing lately using text, photos, movies, stickers and even location info. Don't miss out on what your friends are posting, either!" ◆Find all your favorite characters in the Sticker Shop! You'll find hilarious and fun stickers featuring famous characters from all over the world!" ◆Useful info delivered to you from LINE’s Official Accounts Add any of these Official Accounts to get original messages from famous celebrities from your country of choice. *As with any other apps, data transfer fees may be incurred. We therefore recommend using these services on an unlimited mobile price plan. Supported Devices: For best results and ease of use, we recommend using LINE on iOS 4.3 or higher.

This application is similar to WhatsApp?
Start your review of NAVER JAPAN LINE!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine B.
Jacksonville, Florida
I love line it's so cute. I'm glad I have it, the app even has K-Pop stickers like 2ne1 and EXO!
Chinue C.
Clermont
Really cute, like the wallpaper for it. I like how convient it is and its free u can talk to your friends and it really did meet my expectations plus theres a cute app that connects to ur line its called line play and its really cute u meet other people on there.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
NAVER JAPAN LINE uploaded by Darlene H.
This communication ap is the best one I have came across. From free international texting to one of the most addicting adorable games ever!! TsumTsum! If you have ever played Tsum Tsum then you have Line. You can connect to people just by shaking your phone. And you can use this ap on a computer as well. It has covered all the stops as a messaging ap. Above and beyond kik and whatsapp and facebook messenger.
AnimeManga O.
This app is great, I usually use it for the LINE games such as LINE Play as well as to get updates from my favorite Japanese artists and groups. I've also used it to stay connected with my Japanese pen pals. It doesn't cost anything to have this app except if you want to buy stickers for texting.
Laura D.
Techie Expert Level 2
My Favorite communication app! I actually tried to have people get this instead of messenger mostly because of the stickers and getting people to play Line games with you plus it's cool that you can just give your ID name instead of your number or Facebook to people you are not sure to give them to just yet lol
Sam S.
Line is amazing. The stickers/smiley faces are so unique and fun. I like the fact that I can call family and friends whether they are in the same country or not and its free as long as they also have the app and even if they didn't it is so cheap to call internationally. It's really incredibly useful and very easy to use.
member-5ca922
Terrible company! After a month of emailing back and forth. They WONT reset my password due do their dumb security reasons. I have created account with my phone (and no email as it did NOT tell me its needed to retrieve my pass). I specifically asked several times to speak with a manager and they disregard this, and thus list all my contacts there. The customer service is lacking and they have NO PHONE support.I will not recommend this LINE in Japan or to anyone.
Haileigh P.
N Muskegon, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I don’t really use this app all that much just to log into a game i play. It’s reliable to talk to people on if they have the same app.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
Naver is a really great messaging app that not only allows you to talk to your friends but also lets you keep up with friend, sync to your Naver games, and you can even find hundreds of cute stickers for free! It is a free app and definitely worth using!
Carol Z.
super cute stickers. me brown and cony always make the app stand out from the other apps
Ask a question to the Influenster community...