BY NAVARRE

The lost cases of sherlock holmes is a lavish mystery adventure game, featuring 16 unique cases of forgery, espionage, theft, murder, and more. features:play as sherlock holmes and solve 16 imaginative cases. solve more than 100 mind-bending puzzles plus minigames. investigate hundreds of potentially relevant clues and lively characters. explore 40 historically accurate locations around london, including the british museum, the royal theatre, and more. dozens of additional puzzle types, including anagrams, cryptograms, jigsaw, memory, and much more! see more...

Arik Z.
Arik Z.
I'm a huge sherlock holmes fan so I really enjoy this game. It's a mystery solving game obviously & you'll enjoy it for hours. It's a departure from the other Sherlock Holmes games by frogwares but it's still very enjoyable. I hope I can play others.
Patty C.
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I really like games like this. I can play this for hours. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I get so many games.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Game was fun! I'm a fan of Arthur Conan Doyle and while it wasn't a legitimate mental workout, it still is fun and occupies your time.
Sydney F.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
So glad I got this game. Its fun and a great time waster. Keeps you engaged and you can choose your level of difficulty. Strongly recommend
Tracy s.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Me and my kids both love playing this game! It is very easy for them to understand but still requires some skills too!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Great game if you love solving mysteries. The story line is great and the kids wouldn't stop playing until they best it.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Reedsville, WV
I got this game awhile back but i didn't really enjoy it to much but my husband loves it i cant really get into it
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Soy adicta a los temas de investigación penal y digame de los videojuegos, este es buenisimo
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a Sherlock Holmes fanatic so I was quite pleased with to see a decent game. The puzzles range from easy to difficult and I actually found it to be thought provoking and thrilling as you continued through the game.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Lac La Biche
Really glad for this purchase, totally enjoyable. Ranges from easy to hard and a great game to "waste" some time!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this game still available?
Betty E.
Betty E.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Does this game show you're laptop down?