Navarre The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes (PC Games)

The lost cases of sherlock holmes is a lavish mystery adventure game, featuring 16 unique cases of forgery, espionage, theft, murder, and more. features:play as sherlock holmes and solve 16 imaginative cases. solve more than 100 mind-bending puzzles plus minigames. investigate hundreds of potentially relevant clues and lively characters. explore 40 historically accurate locations around london, including the british museum, the royal theatre, and more. dozens of additional puzzle types, including anagrams, cryptograms, jigsaw, memory, and much more! see more...

Arik Z.
I'm a huge sherlock holmes fan so I really enjoy this game. It's a mystery solving game obviously & you'll enjoy it for hours. It's a departure from the other Sherlock Holmes games by frogwares but it's still very enjoyable. I hope I can play others.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I'm a Sherlock Holmes fanatic so I was quite pleased with to see a decent game. The puzzles range from easy to difficult and I actually found it to be thought provoking and thrilling as you continued through the game.
Sydney F.
Kingsley, MI
So glad I got this game. Its fun and a great time waster. Keeps you engaged and you can choose your level of difficulty. Strongly recommend
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
Game was fun! I'm a fan of Arthur Conan Doyle and while it wasn't a legitimate mental workout, it still is fun and occupies your time.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Great game if you love solving mysteries. The story line is great and the kids wouldn't stop playing until they best it.
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Me and my kids both love playing this game! It is very easy for them to understand but still requires some skills too!
Kelly S.
I got this game awhile back but i didn't really enjoy it to much but my husband loves it i cant really get into it
Patty C.
Spencer, WV
I really like games like this. I can play this for hours. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I get so many games.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Soy adicta a los temas de investigación penal y digame de los videojuegos, este es buenisimo
Outtfix👯 M.
Doral, FL
Tanto el juego como el libro estan muy bien redactados, me encanta que sea tan graficos, las graficas pudieran ser mejores pero es aceptable. El libro de Conan Doyle es un gran libro muy recomendado!!
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Is this game still available?
Betty E.
Does this game show you're laptop down?