HealthMedicines & TreatmentsMotion Sickness & NauseaNauzene
Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT

Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT

Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CTs four-minute formula quickly relieves stomach discomfort and nausea from over-indulging. Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT features a specially buffered formula that helps calm and control upset stomach discomfort, including discomfort or nausea from overindulgence in food and drink. Doctor-recommended Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT are a convenient upset stomach and nausea medicine. The quick dissolving chewable tablets contain no salicylates, no caffeine and no antihistamines. Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT feature a delicious wild cherry flavor that has no chalky medicinal flavor or bitter aftertaste. Nearly everyone has done it- overindulged in tasty food or drink until you dont feel so good anymore. No matter what the occasion is, you dont want to be distracted by your discomfort and nausea. Dont play games with nausea relief and get serious with Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT!

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 Inches

Delicious wild cherry flavor; no caffeine, antihistamines, aspirin, or salicylates; Doctor recommended 4-minute upset stomach and nausea relief formula; Quick dissolving chewable tablets; Relieves stomach discomfort; Can be used after over-indulging

Assembled Product Weight: 0.2083 POUNDS

Has anyone ever used this product? Can you tell me how well it works. TIA
Start your review of Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT!
Amber M.
Sidney, OH
Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT uploaded by Amber M.
I was so sick yesterday with the stomach virus! Yuck! My husband went out and bought these as they were all that the store had on hand at the time, and they worked very effectively! They were only the 10 count and not the 42 count but they did the job that they were meant to do! Today I woke up feeling 100x better!
Chere H.
Pawhuska, OK
Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT uploaded by Chere H.
These will be a great addition to keep on hand for that occasional stomach nausea! The wild cherry chewable flavor is nice, there is no chalky or medicine taste! It reminds of a sweet tart!
Cara P.
Barnesville, GA
Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT uploaded by Cara P.
I have this box but my box is purple by this brand there chewable meds are awesome they taste amazing and they don't leave a gross after taste and they work instantly and no this brand isn't that expensive at all very affordable I got this in my sampler sample box
Natalia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT uploaded by Natalia S.
These tablets work really good and fast! They are easy to chew, the flavor is decent, and I start feeling better very soon. Very rarely I would need a second one. Definitely a good product! I received it complimentary from Sampler to try out.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
These wild cherry work great for nausea. Always have these on hand when traveling with kids or just to have. It is about the best thing you can get otc. Price is affordable.
Roxanne P.
Chillicothe, OH
Now these ARE horrific. They were yuckkkky. They were terrible, chalky, and gunky at the same time. The taste was obviously not supposed to be good duh it's medication, but my gosh...I'd rather have sprayed hair spray in my mouth I think!!? Really though, I understand it was supposed to help you stop feeling nausea but all I did after I took it was puke. For like an hour. Never again. Lol. I'm glad I can laugh about it now and share it with you to help possibly keep you from repeating my horrible mistake. If you don't believe me, be my guest Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 C but if I could've, I'd have given them negative stars. It was THAT bad lol. Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT
Bryce L.
Alpharetta, GA
I SWEAR by nauzene tablets. I get carsick and nauseous very easily—bad genes—and these help me stop puking almost immediately. I am so glad I found nauzene. I always keep it stocked at my house and in my purse. It’s also perfect for hangovers. I don’t know how I survived before I knew about it.
desiree M.
Almont, MI
Nauzene Nausea Relief Chewable Tablets Wild Cherry Flavor, 42 CT uploaded by desiree M.
These dont taste bad at all, and actually kind of dissolve while you chew which is cool. I bought the 56 pack of Amazon for a good price and it really does work really fast! Highly recommend for an upset tummy!
shanna N.
Halethorpe, MD
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works wonders . it desolves really fast and it works. Whenever you have nausea vomiting issues this is absolutely what you need.
Jennifer G.
These are a life saver!!! I have chronic pain which causes nausea a lot. These are the only supplement I have found that work. And they don’t taste bad at all which is a huge plus!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...