BY NAUZENE

With Electrolyte-S10* Grape Flavor 2 4 Minute Formula 3 Doctor Recommended For Relief of Upset Stomach Including Nausea No aspirin or salicylates 2 No medicinal flavor 3 No bitter aftertaste Sodium Content: 193 mg tablespoon. Conents Sealed* In laboratory tests Nauzene reaches 99% of its acid neutralizing ability within 4 minutes. *ALVA-AMCO trade name for sodium citrate dihydrate is Electrolyte-S10. *Each bottle of Nauzene Liquid has a tamper evident seal around the cap and a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if either of these seals appears broken. Note: Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment. see more...

Felicia H.
Nauzene liquid for kids works very well I'd helping the kids from being nauseous or throwing up. The grape flavor makes it easier to administer. Definitely worth the price!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Really good for onset of nausea. don't wait 2 or 3 days to take it.. I ended up throwing it up but I was so dehydrated I could not hold anything down I would recommend this to anyone
San K.
Don't really like this product bc I think driving ginger tea works just as good and is better for you
Talissa G.
I take it every time I get car sick , it works almost instantly and the taste is pretty good
Aubrey H.
So happy this worked for me! I was constantly getting nauseas and this is the only product I've found so far that has helped! And it tastes good too!
Worth the buy
Jessica R.
Does this really work?????
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
This is for a child correct?