HealthFirst AidNauzene
Liquid For Nausea, Grape, 4 fl oz

Nauzene Liquid For Nausea, Grape, 4 fl oz

by Nauzene

With Electrolyte-S10* Grape Flavor 2 4 Minute Formula 3 Doctor Recommended For Relief of Upset Stomach Including Nausea No aspirin or salicylates 2 No medicinal flavor 3 No bitter aftertaste Sodium Content: 193 mg tablespoon. Conents Sealed* In laboratory tests Nauzene reaches 99% of its acid neutralizing ability within 4 minutes. *ALVA-AMCO trade name for sodium citrate dihydrate is Electrolyte-S10. *Each bottle of Nauzene Liquid has a tamper evident seal around the cap and a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if either of these seals appears broken. Note: Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment.

This is for a child correct?
Does this really work?????
Start your review of Nauzene Liquid For Nausea, Grape, 4 fl oz!
Christina K.
Logansport, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
When I'm feeling sick to my stomach I use nauzene liquid and its fast and effective. I also use nauzene with my children, its safe for all ages
Felicia H.
Omaha, NE
Nauzene liquid for kids works very well I'd helping the kids from being nauseous or throwing up. The grape flavor makes it easier to administer. Definitely worth the price!
Britanie M.
19 Hensley Dr
I have found that this product helps with any kind of children's nausea ranging from food poisoning to the general stomach bugs that kids are prone to. It was a little pricey but I would reccomend every parent have this in their medicine cabinet.
San K.
Don't really like this product bc I think driving ginger tea works just as good and is better for you
emilee K.
monterey
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
tastes disgusting but works great. used these to whale watch in monterey. also feel it lasted awhile. most products ive used run out and then im nauseous halfway through the trip.
Katie H.
Monett, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If your getting that nasty bug going around you MUST buy this! It worked wonders on our twins age 3.5. They took it without any issues and it calmed their tummys down quick.
Aric S.
Rochester, NY
I got this a while ago, and just tried it. Well I didn't my kids did. My youngest son just didn't feel good your standard tummy ache. So I was like oh boy that sucks, but i have something that can help. So he used it and it seemed to work. He said his tummy felt better a little while later.
Talissa G.
I take it every time I get car sick , it works almost instantly and the taste is pretty good
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
1,437 reviews
Really good for onset of nausea. don't wait 2 or 3 days to take it.. I ended up throwing it up but I was so dehydrated I could not hold anything down I would recommend this to anyone
Aubrey H.
So happy this worked for me! I was constantly getting nauseas and this is the only product I've found so far that has helped! And it tastes good too! Worth the buy