Add a Photo

By Nauzene

with Electrolyte-S10*™ For Relief of Upset Stomach Including Nausea Prompt Relief No Aspirin No Salicylates Great Tasting For The Whole Family *In laboratory tests, Nauzene reaches 99% of its neutralizing ability within 4 minutes.
April S.
April S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Maybe I've just been past the point of sickness to use this product, but it has never worked for me. It might be the taste or it hitting my stomach, but if I'm ill this makes me vomit minutes after taking it.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Los Gatos, CA

This stuff works wonders for when your stomach is turned inside out! Keep this with you and take it sparingly, it's awesome.
Allegra R.
Allegra R.

Unfortunately, my family and I are highly prone to bouts of nausea. Fortunately, there's Nauzene! We always keep a bottle of this (or a package of the chewables) in the cabinet and it helps us all a lot. It works very quickly to soothe my nausea and the taste - while undoubtedly "medicine" - is pretty good and doesn't need to be washed down with something else. I don't find that it helps much with acid despite containing an anti-acid ingredient, but I also suffer from GERD and the dose might just not be high enough to help me personally; your mileage may vary.

Join Now