Nauzene Chewable Tablets for Nausea uploaded by Cadesha C.

BY NAUZENE

For Relief of Upset Stomach Including Nausea. Prompt Relief. No Aspirin. No Salicylates. With Electrolyte - S10 *In laboratory tests, Nauzene reaches 99% of its neutralizing ability within 4 minutes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I used these early in my pregnancy & I think they really helped but after a while I got tired of the same flavor lol." in 1 review
  • "I don't go through my prescription nearly as fast and Nauzene is so much easier to buy and keep on me." in 1 review
member-d3b9b
Amazed at the outcome!
My stomach was hurting terribly all night so I tried this product had my doubts  and it took about 4 to actually start to feel better over time .  I feel much better. When it comes to losing sleep over stomach pain this product made my night!!!!! Affordable and fast compared to most products made for nausea/stomach issues. Thank you whoever made this stuff... great!
Madelyn R.
Everett, WA
I use these tabs whenever I am feeling nauseous and they work extremely quickly. I think they work better than any other antacid that I have used and always have them on hand. I seriously recommend them to everyone that gets frequent bouts of nausea!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best things to ever happen to me. I have had stomach issues for many years and every time I'd feel a wave of nausea this would do the trick. Not only that but it would work within 10 to 15 minutes which most meds for nausea don't do. They are on the pricey aide but it's worth every penny!
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes HORRIBLE but did a good job I think. I was getting sick all night until a couple hours after I chewed some of these up! I also ate and drank a little to try to help as well.
Marci F.
Fresno
This stuff really works great. I've used it to help nausea and stop throwing up from a migraine. Helped a lot. I prefer the tablets but it comes in liquid form as well
Kimberly R.
Winchester
I always get the cherry flavored. I have a lot of problems with getting an upset stomach after eating but I can take 1 of these and they usually work within 5 minutes
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are pretty pricey if you are using them often like I have to, which is the only downside. They work great. I suffer from a rare digestive condition called Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome. It causes chronic nausea and vomiting. I have to take these in combination with my prescription nausea meds in order to keep any food down. The taste is alright. The best part for me is that they work almost instantaneously, which is the only reason I'm able to still work and go to school. They're a lifesaver.
Allegra R.
My family and I have been using Nauzene products for years with great success. The chewables are great because I can bring them with me in my purse, pocket or wallet, just in case! They work quickly and aren't chalky like other products. I don't find they help my acid much (despite containing an anti-acid ingredient), but I have GERD and it's possible the dosage just isn't high enough for me personally; you may have a different experience. Still, as far as nausea goes, it's unbeatable!
Amanda Z.
Covington , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from chronic nausea and these little tablets have been an absolute life saver for me! They fend of my nausea as soon as a feel it coming on, they are discreet, and they actually on't taste horrible. Every now and then my nausea gets super bad and have to take a prescription med but these have helped me more than I can even say. I don't go through my prescription nearly as fast and Nauzene is so much easier to buy and keep on me.
Annie Z.
Wheaton, IL
These definitely got the job done. I really relied on them during the first few months of my pregnancy. They don't taste bad and it helps that you don't have to swallow them with water. I don't believe I ever felt full relief within the promised four minutes, but they certainly did take the edge off, and to be honest, I don't really know how much to expect from a non-prescription strength anti-emetic for something as massive as morning sickness.
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
Leah W.
Does this stuff really work? Help! Need an easy fix to my nausea!