Nauzene Chewable Tablets for Nausea uploaded by Cadesha C.

BY NAUZENE

For Relief of Upset Stomach Including Nausea. Prompt Relief. No Aspirin. No Salicylates. With Electrolyte - S10 *In laboratory tests, Nauzene reaches 99% of its neutralizing ability within 4 minutes. see more...

Nauzene Chewable Tablets for Nausea
  • "I used these early in my pregnancy & I think they really helped but after a while I got tired of the same flavor lol." in 1 review
  • "I don't go through my prescription nearly as fast and Nauzene is so much easier to buy and keep on me." in 1 review
Raven W.
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These are pretty pricey if you are using them often like I have to, which is the only downside. They work great. I suffer from a rare digestive condition called Superior Mesenteric Artery Syndrome. It causes chronic nausea and vomiting. I have to take these in combination with my prescription nausea meds in order to keep any food down. The taste is alright. The best part for me is that they work almost instantaneously, which is the only reason I'm able to still work and go to school. They're a lifesaver.
Damarys V.
Damarys V.
As a person who has a lot of trouble taking pills, my medicine options are kind of limited. I was taking a big exam one day, and suddenly I felt extremely nauseated. I tried to wait it out but it became too horrible to bear. I asked to leave to the nurse, and my mother dropped these off. Within 5 minutes, my nausea was gone and I aced my exam. These are amazing tablets, and the flavor isn't bad, which is a plus.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Always works great for me. I keep these stocked up at home & in my purse. The cherry flavor tastes pretty good to me too.
codi t.
codi t.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is one of best nausea medications I have ever come across, it's fairly inexpensive and when they say 4 minute prompt relief formula they mean it! I like that they don't taste chalky like some other medications I have come across, they are a bit gritty in texture but I can deal with that! I won't use any other OTC nausea medication since discovering Nauzene, I would highly recommend trying this product if you haven't already!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
These are the best things to ever happen to me. I have had stomach issues for many years and every time I'd feel a wave of nausea this would do the trick. Not only that but it would work within 10 to 15 minutes which most meds for nausea don't do. They are on the pricey aide but it's worth every penny!
Payton L.
Payton L.
Indianapolis, IN
Tastes HORRIBLE but did a good job I think. I was getting sick all night until a couple hours after I chewed some of these up! I also ate and drank a little to try to help as well.
Marci F.
Marci F.
Fresno
Mega Parent Expert
This stuff really works great. I've used it to help nausea and stop throwing up from a migraine. Helped a lot. I prefer the tablets but it comes in liquid form as well
Allegra R.
Allegra R.
My family and I have been using Nauzene products for years with great success. The chewables are great because I can bring them with me in my purse, pocket or wallet, just in case! They work quickly and aren't chalky like other products. I don't find they help my acid much (despite containing an anti-acid ingredient), but I have GERD and it's possible the dosage just isn't high enough for me personally; you may have a different experience. Still, as far as nausea goes, it's unbeatable!
Sulma J.
Sulma J.
It helps when taking long car rides
breanna s.
breanna s.
My mom tried this on me when i was a kid and it worked wonderfully. years later it is still the only thing I like about being nauseous. I even bought some for my wedding just in case I ended up pregnant!
Cynthia Z.