Nautica White Sail White Sail Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Hailey T.

BY NAUTICA

Design House: Nautica see more...

Cae K.
green bay, WI
The smell isn't for me but it is a nice light sent. i would buy this as a gift for a friend or so for a holiday. it sees to last a while as i srayed it on my wrist. and it's still there after some time.
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Nautica White Sail White Sail Eau De Toilette Spray smells very crisp and it's a fragrance of men .
I doesn't last long but it is amazing. My hubby applied it early morning as a colonge after shave and I was impressed by the scent of it. Very very uplifting and mood elevating fragrance . Will 100% recommend to my brothers. I received a 1.2 ml EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY complimentary from influenster.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Nautica White Sail White Sail Eau De Toilette. The smell of this on a man is absolutely intoxicating to me. would love to spray it al over the house to see if it would make me be in a great mood all day.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
The Nautica white sail eau de roulette spray is a wonderful fragrance.Smells fresh,crisp and clean.made with quality ingredients.Smells wonderful on my husband.
Karthikeyan C.
Newark, DE
Not my favorite scent among nautica. i like blue and classic version better than this. this is not bad but just fine.
Ali D.
I really like Nautica's colognes, the scents are masculine and not too strong, and its affordable too!