Nautica White Sail Eau de Toilette uploaded by Hailey T.

BY NAUTICA

Take a deep breath of salt-tinged air and explore the beauty of an open ocean with the aromatic wonder of Nautica White Sail. This daytime fragrance is the perfect companion for those warm spring and summer months. Launched in 1997, this masculine fragrance is a refreshing and complex aroma. The top notes begin with petitgrain, lavender, pink pepper and juniper. The heart notes unfurl themselves with geranium, African orange blossom and bamboo. The drydown finishes with vetiver, teak wood and amber.

Cae K.
green bay, WI
The smell isn't for me but it is a nice light sent. i would buy this as a gift for a friend or so for a holiday. it sees to last a while as i srayed it on my wrist. and it's still there after some time.
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Nautica White Sail Eau de Toilette smells very crisp and it's a fragrance of men .
I doesn't last long but it is amazing. My hubby applied it early morning as a colonge after shave and I was impressed by the scent of it. Very very uplifting and mood elevating fragrance . Will 100% recommend to my brothers. I received a 1.2 ml EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY complimentary from influenster.
bryan v.
doral, FL
Nautica has a long list of colognes and I have three so far. The white sail sounded refreshing so I went for it and it delivered exactly what I expected. I have all the top colognes and for the name the oz, and the price you can't beat Nautica's colognes . The smell is crisp, fresh, a summer time shorts and polo type of deal, it has an alcohol base it's clean . It last's the day; it delivers.
Freddy G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Well this one is such an amazing cologne jusg because is nautica one of the most popular brands of the world i love the smell of this one it has class and the package is very very classy womens love this one id love to try this.
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I've had a bottle of this before, but I remembered the price to be a little cheaper. When I got it, it turned out to be twice as big as the one I used to have, so that makes sense now. Smells fresh, not overpowering, lasts long, and is very cheap for what you get.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Nautica White Sail White Sail Eau De Toilette. The smell of this on a man is absolutely intoxicating to me. would love to spray it al over the house to see if it would make me be in a great mood all day.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
1,294 reviews
The Nautica white sail eau de roulette spray is a wonderful fragrance.Smells fresh,crisp and clean.made with quality ingredients.Smells wonderful on my husband.
Derek B.
Cincinnati, OH
Nautica brand has been around for many years. Still bringing you great products as times change. This is just another great example and the smell is perfect
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Let me start off by saying, I really dislike nautica, but I love this scent. It is so wonderful to wear if you're going to a meeting or social gathering
Helen D.
Sacramento, CA
This smells pretty good. However, I really love Nautica's Voyager even more. My husband wears that one regularly and its my favorite.
Derek B.
Cincinnati, OH
Who doesn't love this product
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What Nautica cologne is your favorite?
Cristina T.
What Nautica cologne is your favorite?
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
How strong is the scent of this product?