BY UTICA

This fresh scent, is reminiscent of sea, air and hemp, with notes of apple, cedarwood, musk, amber, waterlotus, greenleaf and mimosa.

Buy on Kohl's*
Carlos P.
Pretty good, affordable, elegant, non-overwelming fragrance. The ladies love it and it last for ages, so a little bit goes a long way. If I could, I'll give it 10 stars. Is a must have for any modern-classy men.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
Even though it is a very affordable perfume and many men wear it here where I live , it always surprises me and makes me wanna be close to that person all day, it's like a smell turn on lol 😂
Kaleigh L.
I bought this for my husband for a Christmas gift last year & absolutely fell in love with this masculine smell & my husband loves it just as much as I do!
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I got this for my boyfriend and I wish he wore it more often!!! It smells soooo sexy!
Monica I.
Nacogdoches, TX
I bought this for my husband and we both love it, the smell stays for a long time.
Johnnie L.
Bourbonnais, IL
The best cologne out there. Two Sprays will last for 3 days. I get complemented about this cologne. I'd give it a 10/10.
Jane R.
Smells good I got one for my bf at walmart it was a pretty decent price and it stays on long
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I found this cologne for my husband and it smells so good. Plus the price is very reasonable for cologne!
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Just bought this and I love it so much! Smells delicious ! I recommend you try it.
Danielle s.
I bought this for my husband and we both like it, it's a nice fresh scent that stays all day
Alex C.
Los Angeles , CA
Does anyone not like the smell?
Jocelyn M.
What exactly does this smell like?