Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray

by Nautica

For a man setting sail on his own heroic journey, capturing his adventurous spirit as he navigates his endeavors with precision and passion. This fragrance is anchored by a rich fusion of dewy moss and refined woody amber.

[product:nautica-voyage-by-nautica-for-men-eau-de-toilette-spray-parfum-34-fl-oz-100-ml] ? Best perfume ever!!
Does someone know about another fragrance similar to this one? ? I love this one but I wanna try another one for my man
Este perfume lo recomienda para un hombre de más de 40?
Start your review of Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
I love when my husband wears it , it drives me crazy. in reviews
this scent is really good for guys that are beginners when it comes to cologne and deosnt want something too strongin reviews
Jennifer H.
Jacksonville, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Jennifer H.
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my fiance. I had smelled it a couple of years ago, maybe more than a couple, so I vaguely remember what it smelled like and it had very good reviews. It also seemed to be very well priced, which is a requirement of my fiance for his cologne, he doesn't like to spend a lot to replace bottles that he really enjoys after I buy them as gifts. The top notes are listed as apple and green leaves. Middle notes are lotus and mimosa. And the base notes are musk, oakmoss, cedar, and Amber. At first spray it is a little alcoholy but that dies down very quickly. It smells very green, but I wouldn't call it a fresh scent. It is actually quite heavy at first. On my fiance it it stays a pretty heavy scent even after die down. When I spray it on myself it lightens up very quickly. On me, it actually almost fades away after several hours. It does have nice longevity when my fiance wears it though. On both of us, it stays a very green leafy scent. You can definitely smell the base notes especially as more time passes, and occasionally I even get a whiff of the lotus. As far as favorite colognes/scents go I would not list this as a favorite of mine. My fiance likes it, but says he does not have any favorites really as he's fairly new to wearing cologne (his job keeps him from wearing fragrance so he just didn't at all for many years), in my observation his favorite is the YSL L'Homme. A very solid three out of five stars.
Daniela S.
El Paso, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Daniela S.
Me encanta este perfume! Se lo regale a mi padre, me gustó mucho el aroma tiene un toque de elegancia, y un aroma a limpio increíble! No es empalagoso y dura mucho, definitivamente una de mis mejores compras en cuanto a perfumes! Nautica
Evan  B.
Irmo, SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Evan  B.
One of the best affordable fragrances for warm weather. 100mls for $20 or less. Its a fresh, crisp, aquatic fragrance that smells like cucumber/melon infused spring water. For me it lasts an entire day. All day long I catch whiffs of crisp melon water. If you are the type of person that has to wear a fragrance for every occasion, then I daresay this is a must buy. Got some grass to cut on the weekend? Nautica Voyage! Feel like kicking back reading a book in your hammock? Nautica Voyage! Its just a refreshing scent that is perfect for the weekends when you dont want to waste your Chanel or Armani.
Gloria L.
Bakersfield, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Gloria L.
Este perfume para hombre huele riquísimo 😊😊 si no lo han tratado para su pareja se los recomiendo muchisimo
Nelson  G.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 8
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Nelson  G.
VOYAGE was our signature fragrance during our high school years and still stands in an excellent place in the FRESH wagon. WATERY and GREENISH in the highest level. Twist of FRUITINESS and FLORAL nuances. Mega versatile, Juvenile and affordable for casual getaways, gym and any physical sport during the warmer weather. Rate: 🥈
Alex C.
Ontario, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Alex C.
This cologne is best for the summer an it is very cheap for being a good cologne it get a lot of compliments
Justin W.
Canton
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Justin W.
This might be a “cheapie” but it’s one of the best smelling summer fragrances I’ve ever smelled. This smells like apple, salt water and cucumber and it’s QUALITY! The best $15 I’ve ever spent! I will ALWAYS have this in my collection!
Stephanie M.
Glen cove , NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Stephanie M.
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this for my fiancé on a whim; I didn’t know what it was going to smell like, but I heard great things about it. As soon as my fiancé sprayed it on him I knew it was a good summer scent. It doesn’t last all day it last at most 3 hours and you will have to reapply but it is worth the money it’s such a good scent ! Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette Spray
Taylor S.
Rochester, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Taylor S.
Where to begin. This fragrance is only about 20 dollars for a 3.4. For that price this is amazing. It’s a perfect summer scent, lasts 5 to 6 hours and projects decent. It opens with a fresh apple scent and changes overtime to musk and amber but that apple stays all day too. Super fresh and clean, reminds me of a day on the beach. What a fantastic scent.
Ritika R.
Concord, NC
Nautica Voyage Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Ritika R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Its a great fragrance and gifted one of these to my man for his birthday and he really loved it. #menbeautyessentials
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Eduardo M.
Sullivan City, TX
il y a un an
Sara F. il y a 4 jours
Literally the best perfume ever and every time I wear it people ask what one wearing