BY NAUTICA #30 in Cologne

For a man setting sail on his own heroic journey, capturing his adventurous spirit as he navigates his endeavors with precision and passion. This fragrance is anchored by a rich fusion of dewy moss and refined woody amber.

• "I love when my husband wears it , it drives me crazy. " in 1 review
  • "this scent is really good for guys that are beginners when it comes to cologne and deosnt want something too strong" in 1 review
Vincent R.
West Sacramento, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Great summer fragrance! One of the best summer cheapies on the market. Great juicy green apple note that projects out with delight! This is one of my signature scents for the summer that I always reach for. Great for those hot summer days where you just want to throw on a pair of shorts and tee and hang around the pool, go to a barbecue with friends, or just spend the day at the beach under the sun.
On me, I get:
    Projection: 2-3 hours
    Longevity: 5-6 hours
Finesse H.
RACINE, WI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is my number 1 gym scent, when I play basketball or workout this is by far my go to fragrance, it produces for about 6 to 8 hrs. and the price you can find under $30. I purchased online from fragrancenet. I wouldnt say this is a buy again fragrance I would like to shop around for a nice fresh gym scent but this one is truly a steal for the price and productivity it holds.
Steve M.
Phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I picked this up as I have been a fan of Nautica colognes.  It was affordable and a fragrance I can wear anytime.  It is light and lasts a long time on me.  I feel it performs better than the original.  A good clean, crisp aquatic scent to me.  Sure it may smell like others but I am not a snob, and I love the smell.
Taha A.
Lombard
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Super clean scent with aquatic vibes. It smells like a very fresh shower gel. I don't really get the green apple that most people talk about. I use it for the gym or when out running errands and I keep it in my car for emergency use, so cheap I don't care if it goes bad from the temperature changes. It'll last around 4 hours on me.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Voyage is a pleasant fragrance for men; fresh yet a little sweet. It has a Cute blue bottle with a top reminiscent of a filled hour Glass. I recently got this cologne for my significant other who compared the scent to Curve. Nautica Voyage gives off the feeling of comfort while also being alluring. Would be great for a date night.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
A few years ago my ex husband used to wear this and I didnt like it very much then. I recently smelled it at the store out if curiosity and I really like it now! Even my 9 year old son wants me to buy this so he can wear it lol. This is so fresh and clean smelling and reminds me of the beach..like your standing by the water.
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
A classic summer fragrance. This is a great perfume for those that are looking for something cheap yet good. I usually use this cologne when I go to the gym, since it is super fresh and will not offend anyone. You definitely will get complements in the right setting (it is not by any means a formal scent, it is super casual)! You can get it every where for a very affordable price. It is a woody aquatic that you have to try sometime! Performance on my skin is great (around 8 hrs) which is unusual for a summer cologne. All in all a perfume that needs to be in your rotation!
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This is an easy starter cologne. Any age can wear this. It’s like an ocean sea salt vibes but not too aggressive. Safe gift for a teenager or 40+ that’s for sure. It’s also super cheap, so no excuse not to get it.
Susan C.
Dallas
This colonge or perfum smell so good in my love partner is not in high cost i bough it in Ross for 12.99 smell like heaven no to strong stay all day try it in your love one.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es un perfume delicioso de aroma , vale la pena por el precio que tiene aparte a cualquier hombre le encantaría Nautica Voyage Eau de Toilette
Macen D.
Middletown, NY
Does it smell good
jen p.
Milwaukee, WI
Whats the best sent right now?
Karen a.
how does this smell?, is it expencive?
Jessica C.
Has anyone purchased this for their husband ? I really want to supruse my husband with this .
Laura O.