Nautica Voyage By Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz For Men uploaded by Amanda R.

BY NAUTICA

Nautica Voyage By Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz For Men
  • "My boyfriend wears this and it smells soooooo gooooood :) It lasts all day too and he only sprays a few squirts on him" in 2 reviews
  • "a fantastic price for a scent that not only smells amazing but also lasts all day!" in 1 review
  • "It is a very nice fragrance from nautica." in 1 review
Taylor H.
Roanoke
This honestly is the best smelling cologne I have ever used. It lasts all day with just a few squirts. It is a bit pricey but it is well worth the cost. I have yet to find a better smelling cologne for myself. 5 stars all the way!
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boyfriend isn't a huge cologne person but he wears this on the weekends and I love it. He works in a car shop so it's a waste during the week. But it's his favorite and I don't hate it either.
Amanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! My husband usually looks like a pirate, so this scent is perfect for him! It smells like the ocean and a little exotic. I imagine it's supposed to be kind of preppy but it just fits his personality. Great for special occasions or every day. Would recommend!!
Hellen Michael G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mi padre lo usa es un aroma muy rico y es un precio muy económico favorable y lo mejor que lo pido en línea y me llega a mi casa sin necesita se andarlo buscando en rosas las tiendas
Shanna B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love the smell of this cologne! It has nice undertones and it's not so overly strong smelling or has that lingering grandpa affect like some men's cologne tends to leave behind.
Heath C.
I love this Nautica cologne, its smells very fresh and has a clean scent!! I recommend for anyvody who hasnt tried it out! Ur sig other will love it!! #InfluensterMovember
Dana T.
Denver, CO
I bought this for my husband when we first met for our first Christmas together. He loved the way it smelled and now 6 Christmases later I'm buying again.!
Crystal C.
Fpo, Ap
My husband has a huge collection of colognes, but this is one of my favorites. It smells soooo good and it has that good fresh clean smell ! Love it !
JAS T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably my favorite cologne that my boyfriend wears. It's kind of sweet, but still manly. I really like it.
Gicelle G.
Este es el perfuma que usa mi esposo, es suave y agradable a las ves, tiene un olor peculiar a hombre
jen p.
Milwaukee, WI
Whats the best sent right now?