Nautica Voyage Body Spray

by Nautica

Nautica Voyage. Know no boundaries.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nautica Voyage Body Spray!
Cleveland, OH
I love this deodorizing body spray. I use it for down there because it get sweaty and stinky so it won't smell bad! I think everyone need this. I love you can buy it as a set with one big battle and tester/travel one.
Nautica Voyage Body Spray uploaded by Caroline C.
I received this Nautica Voyage Body Spray complimentary in a VoxBox and gave it to my boyfriend. It smells awesome and he puts it on daily now! Highly recommend! #nauticaxinfuenster
Ada, OK
My husband is a runner for work and he gets all sweaty. He sprays this on at 6 in the morning and I can still smell it when he gets home about 3-4pm. And the can also lasts FOREVER
Bronx, NY
My husband's all time favorite especially when he can't get his more expensive tastes in cologne. This lasts all day on him and it was what he wore when we first met. So it's a favorite on my list.
Halethorpe, MD
This worked so well with my husbands chemistry. He absolutely loved it and i loved it on him. It stayed most of the day and it wasn’t an obnoxious scent.
Rye Brook, NY
My husband uses it every day. When he goes to work and when he gets out of the shower. I love how it smelled. It smells very clean.
Russell Spgs, KY
Got it free via Influenster great style on the can and even better smell. Always can count on Nautica for high quality products
South Gate, CA
Nautica Voyage Body Spray uploaded by Laura O.
who else got this as a complementary from influenster and nautica such a wonderful smell for my boyfriend
One of the fragrances for the active people and made especially better for that because of the spray feature, smells great like the original voyage, a timeless, fresh & clean scent. You can't go wrong with this inexpensive fragrance, its perfect all around and for many occasions and settings.

Looking for your answer?