BY NAUTICA

A scent of energizing freshness, masculine and crisp, with a breeze of spicy woods

Danny B.
Riverdale
This is one of my personal favorites. It has an awesome scent that lasts a long time. I can’t go wrong on wearing this cologne for any occasion. It’s a cologne that I would recommend to others. I would definitely purchase it again!
Nina G.
My husband loves this. It's a great scent and a reasonable price. Definitely worth a try.
Karla M.
Brunswick, GA
I love the scent of this product and how my maan smell when he uses it highlt recommend
Moulay hicham I.
CASABLANCA
I've bought this perfum online, i liked it from the first spray, It last fairly long, and you don't have to spray all too much to get it going. For my first Nautica cologne, I'm so satisfied about this soft fresh scent.
Barbie S.
I absolutely love the smell of this spray. I have purchased it for gifts and everyone loved it.

Amazon