BY NAUTICA

Water Pure Nautica creates it s first ecologically friendly fragrance. Nautica Oceans uses an e exclusive breakthrough fragrance technology* with a long lasting, biodegradable water based formula that is kinder to the environment and to your skin. see more...

Robert S.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is my favorite smelling cologne. I find that I have to spray two on my front and two on my back though for it to not wear off as fast as it does. Not an overpowering scent. Is a very sweet smelling cologne. Great cologne for the price.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My brother has always love Nautica, and that's why I purchased this cologne for him. Every time he sees me he will put it on just as a reminder and I thank you for the gift.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
A lot of people are complaining about the staying power, but it worked just fine for me. It smells so amazing, as well.
Devon  N.
Weslaco, TX
Love the clean crisp scent of this brands cologne also you can never go wrong with this brand I'd also recommend voyage
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Bought this for my husband for a birthday and we both liked it a lot, but did not replace it when it ran out
Josie H.
My brother uses this brand. It actually smells really good. He had a sample bottle for this spray. So good.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This nautica cologne is fresh and clean!! It smells wonderful on my husband. Great for springtime!
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
My fiancé and I really enjoy the nautica fragrances for men but I haven't smelt this one before.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Nautica is my one of the favorite brand....
This toilette spray is good... smells great
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Nautica, it's a great brand... amazing scents, & guys just love it!