Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette

by Nautica

Introducing NAUTICA OCEANS, a unique NEW alcohol-free fragrance from one of the most-loved men’s fragrance brands.

This latest chapter combines another beautiful, fresh scent from the classic brand you love, with an innovative new approach, featuring:

• A long-lasting, water-based, alcohol-free formula
  • A moisturizing effect that won’t dry out skin
  • An eco-conscious design, with a sustainable, recyclable bottle, and an FSC-certified carton printed with water-based ink

Inspired by a life lived on the water, NAUTICA OCEANS captures the essence of the sea, representing the brand’s iconic nautical style. This modern take on the classic aquatic fougère is built around a brilliant Sea Salt Accord, with aquatic accords and masculine woods.

How do I get a sample of this Nautica oceans to see if I like it ?
How’s the scent? And how long does it last?
I’m seeing this everywhere, is it worth getting?Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette
Start your review of Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette!
ᴋɪᴇʀᴀɴ Ʀ.
Briarcliff, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by ᴋɪᴇʀᴀɴ Ʀ.
I haven’t used very many Nautica sprays before, but this one is honestly super surprising! I love the fresh beachy sent it has and I love the way it goes on throughout the day, it feels like a new scent every hour. I love wearing this when I really want a natural, light day and this ocean scent really gets me through the day. I highly recommend purchasing this if you love a light, natural ocean scent!
Blake M.
Medina, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Blake M.
I definitely think Oceans is an appropriate name for this EDT, it has a slightly sweet and airy vibe. I’m not a big fragrance junky but the few I really like I always go back to and I take note of other’s “staple fragrances”. This one reminds me a lot of “teakwood” style men’s fragrances and of a friend of mine in particular so I won’t be keeping it but definitely a good summer scent. My only concern is that with it already being an EDT and on top of that being branded for summer while being water based, I’m not sure it would last very long.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Meg A.
I received this product for free from @Influenster and @nautica in exchange for my honest review. I was kindly #gifted the #Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette and this would make the perfect present or addition to any man's cologne collection. The luxurious blue glass bottle gives me serious beach vibes right in time for summer. This is a unique and new alcohol-free fragrance with a eco friendly design and packaging. The scent is fresh and longlasting. It has incredible marine notes backed by warm notes of Amberwood. If I were a man I would honestly love this! It's free of alcohol so it won't dry out the skin. It's considered #clean and I'm all about that life. This smells fresh and crisp like the ocean. It reminds me of a gentle sea breeze backed by a warm hug. It's water based and has salty ocean notes. It's like standing on the beach with the wind hitting you in the face with a fresh sea like aroma. It's the perfect masculine scent to step into summer with. #nauticaoceans #complimentary
Andrea W.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Andrea W.
I really love the scent. It’s definitely not too strong. He really seemed to like the scent too even though he said he couldn’t smell it. I would randomly smell it throughout the day.
Brittany P.
Harmony, PA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brittany P.
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Brittany P.
I should let my man do the talking but I’m gonna do it for him! He smells delightful!!! We are in love with how fresh and amazing this scent is on him! The bottle is sleek & the perfect size! Get this for your man!!! You’ll be happy you did
Angeles A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Angeles A.
My boyfriend loved this scent and he has been using it daily! Definitely will be purchasing in the near future. Thanks for the complimentary full size sample!
Rachel Z.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Rachel Z.
I wasn't swooped away by this fragrance but after all, is meant for men. What I loved the most is how unique it's by being alcohol Free, sustainable and water based. This fragrance shows to be revolutionary and something that we should start expecting from other brands to achieve.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Krystina S.
A great summertime scent. My husband likes it and wears it most days. The glass bottle is pretty too.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Amanda E.
This cologne smells absolutely amazing! It isn’t too overpowering. I was a little concerned that the smell would not last because it doesn’t have alcohol but you can still smell it at the end of the day. I would highly recommend this.
Janet E.
Orlando, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Oceans Eau de Toilette uploaded by Janet E.
My partner really enjoyed the smell of this cologne ! It doesn’t have too strong of a smell it’s a light scent but it’s noticeable. Only one thing He didn’t like was that it doesn’t last the whole day but it is water based so it makes sense.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hadi M.
Edmonton
il y a 13 jours
Kevin V. il y a 11 jours
Personally, I would say totally if you like fresh summer scents that don't smell old. It's perfect for date night if you're going to be outdoors and the scent lasts for long periods of time.