BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerNautica

Nautica My Voyage Eau De Parfum Spray for Her

by Nautica

Best place to buy?
Does it smell good?
Start your review of Nautica My Voyage Eau De Parfum Spray for Her!
Sheareliz M.
I absolutely love this perfume. It’s hard to find now a days but I always search for it. It’s probably my favorite perfume.
Courtney H.
Nashville, TN
I love the smell of this the guys and the girls are both amazing I have myself the women's version and it smells amazing and I have a friend that has the guys version and it too is a great scent.
Traci  S.
Panama City, FL
My all time favorite!!! This is my go to for going out whether it is with the girls, family or out with my husband. It has a stronger sent so I don’t have to combine it with body spray. Just a little on the wrist and neck. I always tell everyone who ask for who this is.
Traci  S.
Panama City, FL
Since I have been using Nautical, I have decided to try to use different ones and this one gets my attention. Because it makes me think of beach. There is nothing I would improve on it and it last a long time. I use this in my hair right after I wash.
Bobbie W.
Falfurrias, TX
BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!! Wish it wasn’t limited edition because I bought 5 bottles at the time and I’m started to run out now. Have no idea what I’m gonna do.
Emily J.
Mont Belvieu, TX
Great smell, but a tad bit strong for me. Definitely not the typical fruity and flowery scents of women’s perfume. I trust this brand with all of my heart.
Kristin C.
nineteen fifteen s van wert rd
This perfume has such a light and airy scent. It's perfect for summertime and it has such a fresh smelling undertone. As with all perfumes don't overdo it and you'll be complimented Everytime you around people 😃😃 I love Nauticas line of perfumes and I love the cologne on men.
Elisa M.
Smells amazing! And the best part it lasts all day for me :) nice crisp fresh scent totally worth the price!
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
This product is amazing! Wait, its mote then amazing its wonderful! I love the smell of the perfume!
Pamela L.
Loveland, CO
Has a nice summer smell to it that has light notes but strong enough to enjoy around other people without it being too strong.