BY NAUTICA

Watery Florals And Tones Of Aromatic Woods. see more...

• How much is too much and do you think there needs to be an age rang...8 Answers
  • "Very sexy smell boyfriend from a very long time ago wore this." in 4 reviews
  • "Nautica smells great it's not to pricey and I love a man that smells good." in 3 reviews
  • "What made me buy this particular cologne out of all the other ones was that this one had a very fresh scent and wasn't too overpowering." in 3 reviews
  • "I love the classic its has more diffrenece and originality of the Nautica Products i love it my boyfriend uses it all the time just love the product though the smell doesn't last much the smell is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I think this is great brand for high school boys but I think men outgrow it after they get out of college." in 1 review
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
It smells a lot like nautica blue and I'm okay with that because I love that scent. The cologne is a very clean subtle scent that lingers it smells clean light and fresh good for spring and summer! and affordable unfortunately just like nautica blue I hate the bottle!!! it's so uncomfortable to hold.
Christopher M.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a nice subtle yet powerful, if that makes any sense, fragrance. You can wear this on any occasion. The bottle is a pretty cool design as well. It's a bit pricey but worth it because you don't need too much to smell good for quite a while. I highly recommend it.
Colby C.
Colby C.
Nice affordable clean and fresh cologne. A bit on the young side in my opinion but Nautica always makes a great gift. The scents are pretty much universal.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Master Groomer Expert
It is uniquely noticeable and not too strong it lasts a while and it catches attention in a good way.
Santali O.
Santali O.
Rochester, NY
Love this cologne. Got it for Valentine's Day and fell in love with it as soon as I opened it and smelled it lol. Definitely recommend purchasing it. Perfect for a casual night out, first date, perfect for any occasion really. Definitely would purchase it again when my bottle is gone.
Juliana J.
Juliana J.
This is a nice day scent for men. The scent is not too powerful but it is still distinct and manly.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Not only do I love all the Nautica brands I also love this bottle and the way it lokks
Heather P.
Heather P.
Probably my husbands favorite scent. It is really strong though, if you don't buy it from any discount stores.
Curtis  W.
Curtis W.
Portsmouth, VA
Great for a daily user. Has a great scent, although I find that it wears off as the day grows older. I tend to keep a bottle in my gym bag.
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
This smell really good lie my brother has one my boyfriend and bro in law and my dad lol yeahhh u can say they like this men colon too jajajajaja
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
How much is too much and do you think there needs to be an age range for this scent?