BY NAUTICA

Watery Florals And Tones Of Aromatic Woods. see more...

• How much is too much and do you think there needs to be an age ra...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Very sexy smell boyfriend from a very long time ago wore this." in 4 reviews
  • "What made me buy this particular cologne out of all the other ones was that this one had a very fresh scent and wasn't too overpowering." in 3 reviews
  • "I love the classic its has more diffrenece and originality of the Nautica Products i love it my boyfriend uses it all the time just love the product though the smell doesn't last much the smell is great!" in 2 reviews
  • "I think this is great brand for high school boys but I think men outgrow it after they get out of college." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of the scent not very long lasting" in 1 review
Santali O.
Rochester, NY
Love this cologne. Got it for Valentine's Day and fell in love with it as soon as I opened it and smelled it lol. Definitely recommend purchasing it. Perfect for a casual night out, first date, perfect for any occasion really. Definitely would purchase it again when my bottle is gone.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
It smells a lot like nautica blue and I'm okay with that because I love that scent. The cologne is a very clean subtle scent that lingers it smells clean light and fresh good for spring and summer! and affordable unfortunately just like nautica blue I hate the bottle!!! it's so uncomfortable to hold.
Jackie L.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a nice subtle yet powerful, if that makes any sense, fragrance. You can wear this on any occasion. The bottle is a pretty cool design as well. It's a bit pricey but worth it because you don't need too much to smell good for quite a while. I highly recommend it.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
My boyfriend loves this cologne. It is one of his favorite so when he runs out we always get him this cologne. It love it when he puts it on because it makes him smell soooo good!!
Jesse P.
Westfield, IN
I love the smell of this! Its not too strong and lasts all day. My wife even steals this from me and wears it. Definitely my go to if I need to freshen up a bit or if I'm going somewhere nice.
Nina P.
Brockton, MA
I got this for my dad for Father's Day and he loved it! What made me buy this particular cologne out of all the other ones was that this one had a very fresh scent and wasn't too overpowering. It's a perfect gift and a good everyday cologne!
Andres C.
El Paso, TX
I use this and i love how it smells exactly like a man should without an overpowering sense of smell blasting through your nostrils. This is my go to before i go out.
Colby C.
Nice affordable clean and fresh cologne. A bit on the young side in my opinion but Nautica always makes a great gift. The scents are pretty much universal.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
This smell really good lie my brother has one my boyfriend and bro in law and my dad lol yeahhh u can say they like this men colon too jajajajaja
Hannah E.
Danville, IN
How much is too much and do you think there needs to be an age range for this scent?