Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by nancy s.Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Jeshua R.

BY NAUTICA

Design House: Nautica Year Introduced: 1992 Fragrance Notes: Watery Florals And Tones Of Aromatic Woods. see more...

Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I actually tested this out at a store and liked it. My husband did not and shot my hopes down in purchasing it. Men should listen to women we know what smells good and Nautica Does smell wonderful
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
My then boyfriend now husband used to wear this when we were dating. It's a clean fragrance that smells really good. I absolutely loved it when he wore it. An overall good scent:)
Michael C.
Lynwood, CA
This fragrance is definitely one of my must haves. It is perfect for almost any occasion and i am always getting complimented on my smell when i wear this cologne. The smell is not too strong nor too weak and i would most definitely recommend this cologne.
Vince M.
NEW YORK, NY
Very good and fresh scent. I got a small bottle of this once and I wore it most days during the summer. It isn't overly musky, but it still is there.
Karthikeyan C.
NEWARK, DE
Okay, nautica blue is my favorite and this isnt bad as well. i equally love this and it is very much affordable too. But i like nautica blue more.
Michelle V.
Sanford
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this Náutica Men perfume, got it for my dad's birthday and he loved it! Great quality and awesome price, found it at Marshalls
Lisa  W.
Got this exact one for the hubby a few weeks ago and he loves it. he wears it on a chill day when he feels simple
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Nautica sprays are a must. They always have a great fresh scent. Not to heavy and not to light, just perfect.
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
This is one of my tablet I fragrances I used this very often it has a unique smell that suits me very well
melissa c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Nautica has a really great scent. Not my mans favorite but its worth the buy since its not expensive