Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz

by Nautica

Design House: Nautica Year Introduced: 1992 Fragrance Notes: Watery Florals And Tones Of Aromatic Woods.

Where can I buy this?
How much is too much and do you think there needs to be an age range for this scent?
Start your review of Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz!
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this Nautica Classic for my husband and it smells amazing. I got a twin back from Amazon with the Nautica Voyage (which smells panty dropping amazing). It was super affordable, definitely under $40. I would definitely repurchase! & if you're wondering what's a good starter perfume to buy for yourself or your partner, this is definitely it!
Jesse P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the smell of this! Its not too strong and lasts all day. My wife even steals this from me and wears it. Definitely my go to if I need to freshen up a bit or if I'm going somewhere nice.
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Not only do I love all the Nautica brands I also love this bottle and the way it lokks
Juliana D.
This is a nice day scent for men. The scent is not too powerful but it is still distinct and manly.
Karthikeyan C.
Plano, TX
Okay, nautica blue is my favorite and this isnt bad as well. i equally love this and it is very much affordable too. But i like nautica blue more.
Jeshua R.
CORONA, NY
Nautica Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Jeshua R.
This is one of my tablet I fragrances I used this very often it has a unique smell that suits me very well
Michael C.
Lynwood, CA
This fragrance is definitely one of my must haves. It is perfect for almost any occasion and i am always getting complimented on my smell when i wear this cologne. The smell is not too strong nor too weak and i would most definitely recommend this cologne.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
It is uniquely noticeable and not too strong it lasts a while and it catches attention in a good way.
Colby C.
Nice affordable clean and fresh cologne. A bit on the young side in my opinion but Nautica always makes a great gift. The scents are pretty much universal.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a nice subtle yet powerful, if that makes any sense, fragrance. You can wear this on any occasion. The bottle is a pretty cool design as well. It's a bit pricey but worth it because you don't need too much to smell good for quite a while. I highly recommend it.