Nautica Classic Men's Eau De Toilette Spray, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Alison G.

BY NAUTICA

Nautica Classic An intense woody scent, both casual and attractive on a man. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I love this scent!! My boyfriend wears this scent!! When I give him hugs, I never want to let go! 😝 Or when I kiss his neck and I smell this, it puts me in a certain kind of mood! 😍😏 It is definitely a seductive, masculine scent without being disgustingly overpowering.

Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
My husband uses this and I love it! He's been using it for the past 10 years and I have yet to get tired of the scent. It's a typical eau de toilette in that you get a tiny bottle, but it lasts and lasts! The smell isn't overpowering or heavy... very clean and masculine.
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
I think that this is a great Cologne for teens it's fresh smelling and not over powering. I have 4 sons and I know that there are manly colognes and some shuttle ones which to me are better for teens. In my opinion I think introducing teens to smelling good is a great way for them to know about hygne and keeping tract of how they smell to others.
Colby C.
Great affordable scent that is long lasting, light, crisp and Refreshing. To me it has a younger scent profile but that could be because I used to wear it allot during Jr high and high school.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
This cologne NAUTICA CLASSIC my husband uses it for the newspaper years ago, it is delicious, I love it as it smells, it is a plus, good perfume, lasts several hours and an excellent price
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I used to buy this cologne as gifts because it has a good scent to it but once it became cheap at Walmart that pretty much turned me off on it.
LEAR24750 Thayneirit C.
I love this perfume, my husband uses it and smells good. Plus I like it because it is not sweet, and the smell lingers in the body.
Argenis L.
siempre la use si pudiera le diera 20 estrellas porque me encantaba ese perfume es de excelente calidad y dura mucho en la piel
Breanna N.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This cologne smells alright. My 2 brothers have it and I tested it out to see should I give it to my bf for valentines day.
maritza g.
Very masculine scent, smells amazing. My husband and children wear it and always get compliments. Stays on for many hours
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
Just bought this as a gift for step-dad, is it a good choice? Not exactly sure what he usually wears, I am hoping it's a smell that many tend to like.