Nautica Classic For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by LaDetra S.Nautica Classic For Men Eau de Toilette uploaded by Alison G.

BY NAUTICA

Nautica Classic is a bold, aromatic cologne that includes floral and woodsy notes. The scent is long lasting and perfectly suits any occasion, day or night. Lavender and rose create the powdery opening. Moss fills the middle of this earthy fragrance. Amber and musk form the warm base.

Yorgeliz M.
Poinciana, FL
I love the smell of this perfume and my husband loves it too! This is the 2 time i bought it for him. It is very long lansting. And the scent is superr good! I really like it and wouybe buying againg for him.
LaDetra S.
Irving
It's cheap, it smell good. It has a fresh aquatic smell. It doesn't last long and it can't be oversprayed. I sprayed 10 sprays one time and it wasn't strong at all. For under $15 for a 3.4 Oz bottle what more can be expected. Definitely for a child or someone who need to smell good for a short period of time.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I love this scent!! My boyfriend wears this scent!! When I give him hugs, I never want to let go! 😝 Or when I kiss his neck and I smell this, it puts me in a certain kind of mood! 😍😏 It is definitely a seductive, masculine scent without being disgustingly overpowering.

Katie S.
Willoughby, OH
My husband uses this and I love it! He's been using it for the past 10 years and I have yet to get tired of the scent. It's a typical eau de toilette in that you get a tiny bottle, but it lasts and lasts! The smell isn't overpowering or heavy... very clean and masculine.
Suezann A.
Sterling Hgts, MI
I think that this is a great Cologne for teens it's fresh smelling and not over powering. I have 4 sons and I know that there are manly colognes and some shuttle ones which to me are better for teens. In my opinion I think introducing teens to smelling good is a great way for them to know about hygne and keeping tract of how they smell to others.
Colby C.
Great affordable scent that is long lasting, light, crisp and Refreshing. To me it has a younger scent profile but that could be because I used to wear it allot during Jr high and high school.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
This cologne NAUTICA CLASSIC my husband uses it for the newspaper years ago, it is delicious, I love it as it smells, it is a plus, good perfume, lasts several hours and an excellent price
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I used to buy this cologne as gifts because it has a good scent to it but once it became cheap at Walmart that pretty much turned me off on it.
Bernarda B.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband has this and i absolutely love the fragrance wouldn't let him change it for nothing!!!!!!!!it smells good and isn't expensive at all
Chey Chey D.
Charlotte, NC
My step dad has this and it smells nice on him. He wears it almost all the time. It has a nice manly scent and its good for everyday use.
Tabitha D.
Noblesville, IN
Just bought this as a gift for step-dad, is it a good choice? Not exactly sure what he usually wears, I am hoping it's a smell that many tend to like.

Amazon