BY NAUTICA

Buy on Amazon
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
One of my favorite perfumes. My mother wears it too! It's got a fresh clean smell that I absolutely love. The smell lasts really long, and I'm always getting compliments on it wherever I go! I've owned it for years.
Dana H.
An oldie but a goodie! Nice crisp smell. I've loved it for years. Anytime I wear it I'm always asked what I'm wearing. The smell lasts all day without being overpowering. Can't say enough great things about it!
Lilian A.
Bowie, MD

This was my favorite perfume. I can't believe that Nautica replaced this perfume. I used to get at least five compliments everyday about the Nautica by Nautica perfume I was wearing. I wish Nautica would bring this perfume back. It is superior to any line of fragrance that they carried.
Trista W.
Angleton, TX
I remember wearing this in high school. It used to be one of my favorite scents. Its a oldie but honestly it smells better then a lot of the newer scents out there.
Perla L.
Honestly this was my first perfume ever. i was 16 when i purchased it. and i thought it was the best. i loved the scent. nice and calm. not exaggerating at all. i definitely recommend it.
Charlotte C.
Panama City Beach, FL
I love the way this smells. Dillard's had a Christmas sale and I bought it and absolutely love it! Hoping I'll get it again for Christmas!
Shanda P.
I just love Nautica perfumes I love when it's Christmas time and they have the gift sets I clean up on them they smell so good.
Leticia B.
Wanted to try a new perfume saw this one tested out at the mall and fell in love has become one of my new favorites.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Has been my very favorite perfume for at least ten years now. I can't even describe what it smells like but amazing.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Love Love Love this! It smells amazing! I absolutely love this parfume, and will continue to buy it!
Marlinda R.
Orlando , Fl
Where can I purchase this product? How much does it cost?
Daffine F.
Qual o cheiro?? Dura quanto tempo na pele?? Tem boa qualidade/preco??
Andressa M.