BY NAUTICA

NAUTICA BLUE MEN - EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Desirè G.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A guy I once dated loved this stuff , and he always smells so good. This smells very good and pleasant. This makes you want to hug a person forever until the smell fades away. Not too masculine but has a little sweet smell to it that lingers for a very long time .
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love it smells divine! My boyfriend used, it is really his diary and perfume for daywear is very good aroma is very fresh but strong a scent for men, does not change even when you sweat and lasts all day
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I got my dad this scent as a christmas present last year and he loved it! The price was very decent for a cologne and i loved the scent. My dad said it smelt very fresh and clean to him. He wears it almost every day. I will most likely get him this again for a gift.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Winnsboro, Tx
Smells great, but very strong! It isn't something I would buy, but my husband likes it!
Jackie r.
Jackie r.
I love nautical blue!! it smells so good I would definitely wear this one even though I'm a girl!
maryory c.
maryory c.
Espectacular su aroma, a mi esposo le encanta no duda ni un momento en volverla a tener, su aroma es agradable y perdurable.