BY NAUTICA

NAUTICA BLUE MEN - EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ see more...

Hayley P.
N Kingstown, RI
I just got this in my #TinselVoxBox I plan on using it as a stocking stuffer for my boyfriend .. just sprayed a little to smell it and it's getting a thumbs up from me!
Cortney S.
Chesapeake, VA
I got my dad this scent as a christmas present last year and he loved it! The price was very decent for a cologne and i loved the scent. My dad said it smelt very fresh and clean to him. He wears it almost every day. I will most likely get him this again for a gift.
Desirè G.
Cincinnati , OH
A guy I once dated loved this stuff , and he always smells so good. This smells very good and pleasant. This makes you want to hug a person forever until the smell fades away. Not too masculine but has a little sweet smell to it that lingers for a very long time .
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love it smells divine! My boyfriend used, it is really his diary and perfume for daywear is very good aroma is very fresh but strong a scent for men, does not change even when you sweat and lasts all day
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
Nautica blue is fantastic! It is very manly without going overboard. With this scent on my man, I won't be able to keep my hands off him!
Rachel C.
Carrollton, KY
I got this in my #TinselVoxBox today. It smells pretty good. I'm putting it in my husbands gift bag and I think he will love it.
Jackie r.
I love nautical blue!! it smells so good I would definitely wear this one even though I'm a girl!
Mallory S.
Gilmer , TX
Smells great, but very strong! It isn't something I would buy, but my husband likes it!
maryory c.
Espectacular su aroma, a mi esposo le encanta no duda ni un momento en volverla a tener, su aroma es agradable y perdurable.