BY NAUTICA

Masculine Scent Recommended Age: Perfect for Anyone 2 Scent Strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Masculine 4 Recommendation: Casual wear Introduced in the year 2006 by the design house of Nautica. This masculine scent possesses a blend of: peach, pineapple, jasmine, cedar, bergamot, musk, sandalwood, water lily. see more...

Valentina B.
My god! I really like this spray. Smeel so good. My brother used this so much in the past, and like! Its soft and cool
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
Got my boyfriend a set of Nautica Perfumes and he loved it! The smell is great it smells clean and natural. I personally also liked it very much! The smell lasts which I like that a lot! Will definitely buy more from Nautica Perfumes
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Great scent for a man! I love the way this smells like a nautical scent that it is. I like the other scents from Nautica too. Christmas and Father's Day has great gift sets at Macy's for good deals and freebies like bags and samples.
LaTasha W.
Austin, TX
My husband don't really like this but I think it smells pretty good. It has a nice clean scent. I could probably buy it for one of my younger cousins
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
It has top notes of lavender and amber; a heart of lemon rose and sage with a base of moss, amber and musk. One of the best! It's very cool and strong.
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Nautica scents smell like cheap alcohol. It doesn't last long and seems extremely over-priced for a poor quality "cologne."
Quinn R.
My son in law uses this from time to time. You can smell top notes of cedar and bergamont. It has a nice clean scent.
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
Brothers army friends like using this. I don't care to much for the scent but could be because they cake it on
coley w.
fayetteville, GA
Favorite scent to wear. Great product never goes out of style. Great price. Love the brand!!!! Highly recommended.
Laurie H.
Sault S Marie, MI
Love nautica this is a really great scent ! my husband uses it regularly In his collection