BY NAUTICA #20 in Cologne

A new adventure for the senses. Anchored by musk and sandalwood, this energetic scent offers hints of basil, pineapple and jasmine, creating a thrilling infusion that captures the energy of the deep blue sea.

Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette
  • "My husband wears this cologne now and then and I like the soothing smell of it." in 1 review
Akillah B P.
Niagara Falls, NY
It smelled so good on my man. I had to buy it again because it went so well with his body chemistry. Of course he liked it as well. When this bottle is gone ill be buying another. Our Wal-Mart was the place I found it after I was sent it by influenster as a complementary product sample to test.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
This is how real men should smell. I gave this sample to my son to wear and I loved it on him. I was a bit upset that I did not give this to my man to wear. I love the smell so much; it is very fresh and clean. I would recommend this to any man who wants to smell good.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Smells really good, I got a free tester complimentary for resting & my boyfriend really liked it. He has a lot of different colognes we need to buy this one though!
Breanna C.
I’m just not one for perfume apparently. There’s been three in my 25 years I’ve liked. This was just too much for me. I couldnt even get down to the true smell for sneezing.
Sabrina S.
Raleigh, NC
I am a woman who LOVES the smell of cologne more than typical perfumes. This smell is so amazing I douse myself in it before going out/going to see my partner. I would definitely buy this product in the future. I got to try this for free with #influenster #voxbox
LaShante R.
Detroit, MI
This smells amazing. The price is not too bad because you get a lot of the product. It smells amazing and would make the perfect gift for the man in your life. The packaging was nice and not cheaply packaged at all. I am completely satisfied with this cologne.
Lorissa K.
New york, NY
It's a great scent, one I have purchased as a gift many times. It's a pretty safe bet, as far as gifting goes, it's pretty well liked by various age groups. Median price range and lasts fairly long. Good bet for guessing for someone as a gift(Father's Day, etc)
Kasey A.
Indianapolis, IN
My boyfriend wore this for me to test out. He had never tried it before, and was shocked at how much the luxury smell lasted longer than cheaper colognes. Its pricey compared to what he's used to but he loves it and says there is a huge difference in quality.
Alexandria H.
Liverpool, NY
I’m a girl and I freaking love this stuff!! Got it as a sample from Influenster and can’t wait to buy the full size! Definitely a unisex spray. Last all day long too!
Morgan W.
Denton, TX
I am a woman but I love this stuff! The smell is to die for and it’s so fresh and light! It reminds me of being on a boat in the middle of summer at dusk or something! If you are a man or woman and want a scent that really encompasses summer, get this one!
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do they have a bigger one?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite Nautica cologne?
Emmanuel M.
miami, fl
It's good this perfume? I recommend
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Can we apply this directly on skin ?
how can you rate the fragance?

back