BY NAUTICA #20 in Cologne

A new adventure for the senses. Anchored by musk and sandalwood, this energetic scent offers hints of basil, pineapple and jasmine, creating a thrilling infusion that captures the energy of the deep blue sea.

Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette
  • "My husband wears this cologne now and then and I like the soothing smell of it." in 1 review
Sarafina M.
I JUST BOUGHT THIS PERFUME for my boyfriend. I absolutely am in love with the scent. The bottle was sleek and that's why it caught my eye, i plan on being a regular purchaser of this product! I highly recommend it because it isn't too strong, you need a little spritz and it goes a long way Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love when my husband wears this scent. It smells amazing, the bottle is very heavy & nice, and the scent lasts longer than other brands he has tried. It's a light, breezy, airy scent.
Ashley K.
I received this in a box from Influenster to review.  I can't really judge this perfume since all men's perfume smells the same for me.  This smells like your typical men's perfume though, there's not really much I can saw about it.  I could see myself buying this for a friend or family member.
Maddie N.
Swampscott , MA
I revived a sample size from Influenster and the scent smelt fresh. I didn’t want to wear men’s fragrance therefore I gave to my boyfriend to test out. He puts some on his neck then broke out in a itchy red rash minutes later which has never happened to him before. I’d suggest to test this product before purchasing.
Olivia H.
Royersford, PA
For myself i didnt love this cologne, im more of a marc jacobs daisy perfume kind of girl however my boyfriend adores it! an avid cologne wearer, he appreciates a good smelling, good quality cologne, and thats just what this was. He was impressed with the longevity of the scent as well
Telesa A.
Dothan, AL
Smells soft and delicious on his skin. Not strong great for my sinuses and allergies. Lasts all day and soft shelling doesn't usually go together but with this it does
Katie D.
Aftershave smell
I received a sample of the Blue Sail (which I can't find on here at all) in my Kohl's Beauty Box. I smelled it then had my fiance smell it to get his thoughts. He wasn't a fan of it as we both think it has sort of an aftershave smell that was super overpowering.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Gave this too my boo thang and he really liked the sample he got. I will probably purchase this for him in the future. I liked it also. It’s a clean refreshing scent that worked really well on him. So it’s a mutual scent between both of us and that is hard to do sometimes!! Good job nautical!
Rachael H.
Homerville, OH
This cologne smells amazing. I absolutely loved it. The price isn't that bad considering it's brand name. That being said I rarely buy anything from Nautica so Im very impressed with the out come of this little tester cologne. I can't wait to buy this for my boyfriend on his birthday!
Emily C.
Yuba City, CA
I received this items a a sample from the Influenster box for free for my honest review. I LOVE the smell of this cologne. It’s light and airy, very refreshing. My boyfriend said it smells like a high school locker room. I recommend this for a starter cologne for young men
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do they have a bigger one?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite Nautica cologne?
Emmanuel M.
miami, fl
It's good this perfume? I recommend
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Can we apply this directly on skin ?
how can you rate the fragance?

back