Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Initial reaction to My Magic Mud... right off the bat, it smells great. I grabbed the spearmint flavor and it smells just like my favorite bright green gum. So I'm totally excited.

It was a little thicker than I expected but I think that's because I was expecting regular toothpaste consistency. So, it's thicker--think mud mask.

Great flavor. I went in thinking there was going to be at least a hint of clay or charcoal. I was pleasantly surprised to find neither. Not even as an after taste! Whew!

No bubbles. I know from making soap that bubbles do not equal clean. Sometimes that messes with people's heads but trust me... the clean, pure chemical free stuff? Don't expect bubbles.

The instructions do tell you to scrub your tongue with clean bristles and floss when done. Not only is this good oral hygiene but it helps erase the lingering grey color in the less scrubbed areas.

Be careful how you spit. Trust me. (Don't worry, it easily rinsed off).