BY NAUTICA #20 in Cologne

A new adventure for the senses. Anchored by musk and sandalwood, this energetic scent offers hints of basil, pineapple and jasmine, creating a thrilling infusion that captures the energy of the deep blue sea.

Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette
  • "My husband wears this cologne now and then and I like the soothing smell of it." in 1 review
Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
Initial reaction to My Magic Mud... right off the bat, it smells great. I grabbed the spearmint flavor and it smells just like my favorite bright green gum. So I'm totally excited.

It was a little thicker than I expected but I think that's because I was expecting regular toothpaste consistency. So, it's thicker--think mud mask.

Great flavor. I went in thinking there was going to be at least a hint of clay or charcoal. I was pleasantly surprised to find neither. Not even as an after taste! Whew!

No bubbles. I know from making soap that bubbles do not equal clean. Sometimes that messes with people's heads but trust me... the clean, pure chemical free stuff? Don't expect bubbles.

The instructions do tell you to scrub your tongue with clean bristles and floss when done. Not only is this good oral hygiene but it helps erase the lingering grey color in the less scrubbed areas.

Be careful how you spit. Trust me. (Don't worry, it easily rinsed off).
Dylan C.
When I first got this cologne I found myself putting it on every single day. I’d get ready, get dressed, and then just before leaving i’d spray some on. Now I feel as though most of the time you wear cologne it’s for someone else. Well for me I would wear this cologne every day simply so that I could smell it. It’s great. It’s not too strong so it’s not overwhelming, however its not so light that you can barely smell it.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my voxbox and I gave it to my lil brother actually even though it smelled so good I wanted to keep it for myself but it’s a men’s cologne unfortunately. It smells really reeaaalllllyyyyy good and if you really want to buy a special guy in your life any cologne ladies then I highly recommend buying this one!!! You won’t regret it!!!
colin R.
Avenel
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Meh, I bought this one off of Groupon, I think it was about $10 at the time, why not right? I mean it’s simple, not offensive however the projection is short. This is the cologne I wear when I don’t really want to wear anything but I want to smell great still. It’s a good buy not nothing more than being around the house.
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
The smell is okay. My boyfriend wasn't a fan. He said the smell reminded him of Ax body spray, and that he wouldn't pay the retail value of this from a store. The fragrance lasted a while, but I do agree with him, it was very Axy smelling. So not something we will be keeping in our futures.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
What can I say, ima. Sucker for a good men’s cologne. Even if I’m wearing it myself. I like this cologne because it has a strong presence without being overwhelming. It also has a long wear time so I can spray it and at the end of the day I notice my t shirt still smells great!
Mykelle |.
Stone Mountain
Awesome for its price, personal opinion. Bright, clean, fresh as you can imagine. I’ve purchased this maybe 3x in the past few years. Something about the crisp to the aroma I will not shake. I am absolutely in love with it, try it! You just might be hooked as well..
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I gave the sample I received to a friend, the price is reasonable if you are looking to buy the full size. I really liked the smell as did my friend however the scent did not last long. I would reccomend if you were looking for a spray that does not last long.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This cologne smells amazing. I got a sample of it in one of my boxes from Influenster and I use it more than I'd like to admit. If I had a man I would make him wear it. It lasts for a long time and isn't overpowering whatsoever. I would really recommend.
Corinne |.
I received a free sample of this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of this and could picture it being a wonderful scent for spring or summer time. I look forward t purchasing this for my boyfriend.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do they have a bigger one?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite Nautica cologne?
Emmanuel M.
miami, fl
It's good this perfume? I recommend
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Can we apply this directly on skin ?
how can you rate the fragance?

back