Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette

by Nautica

A new adventure for the senses. Anchored by musk and sandalwood, this energetic scent offers hints of basil, pineapple and jasmine, creating a thrilling infusion that captures the energy of the deep blue sea.

About how long will this last on the skin? Do you need to reapply often?
Can we apply this directly on skin ?
It's good this perfume? I recommend
Start your review of Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My husband wears this cologne now and then and I like the soothing smell of it.” in reviews
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Raul H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great Smell and It Is A Long Lasting Smell An Everyday Use The Bottle is Lite and Very Easy To Carry With You The Musk Smell Is Great It Has A Warm Scent . Your able to find it almost anywhere and the value for the prices of bottles are a great deal
Alhambra, California
First time using it, the scent is off putting. It’s easy to get sick of the oceany smell of florals and the smell only lasts for 3 hours max. Not a good experience but very cheap, good value if you’re into the scent. Would be better to have a scent less in your face and longer lasting.
Brunswick
Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kyle B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff is a literal lifesaver! One of my favorite scents around and not too overpowering. I get so many compliments from friends and family and found it cheap at my local Tj Maxx. It’s quite a big bottle as well that will last you a long time of smelling fresh off the cool beach!
This cologne smells amazing. It has been my husband's go to for a while now. Every time he puts this on he smells so good and the scent literally lasts all day long. He leaves at 6 and doesn't get home till around 6pm and still smells just as good as he did when he left
Rigby
This is probably my second favorite scent that I get for my husband. Such a clean and sexy smell. Lasts for hours. So fresh smelling. This scent is on a constant rotation for him. I usually have to by him this scent twice a year for holidays and birthday.
Great cologne! My husband has used this for years and will continue. The bottle looks nice and I don’t mind it sitting out on the counter. Last a few months and my 9 year old son also likes it. For sure something i would recommend. Great product/great price
Bremerton, WA
Hubby's favorite! I buy this one a lot for him. He will use it a lot when we have it. It can last a long time which I need just in case we end up going somewhere with friends. I love the shape of the bottle and of course it looks like a sail on a boat.
Groton, CT
Get this colonge for your man. Its smells sexy but not too over powering like some of them do. Not too crazy expensive. Ive been bying this for my hubby for at least 10yrs now. We try other things but always come back to this!!!
Fort Wayne
Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette uploaded by Timothy W.
This was a steal... The bottle it came in look like it cost more to make then what I paid for it. Good, smooth scent but yet super affordable, my kinda cologne. It'll definitely be one I will have to keep away from my friends; because it's definitely a scent that'll make you stand out in a crowd 😉.
Ontario
One of my favorite colognes that my fiance wears. I think its light enough to not cause me to have a migraine but strong enough to stay most of the day. Most of their colognes are decently priced and long lasting.