BY NAUTICA

A new adventure for the senses. Anchored by musk and sandalwood, this energetic scent offers hints of basil, pineapple and jasmine, creating a thrilling infusion that captures the energy of the deep blue sea.

Nautica Blue Eau de Toilette
  • "My husband wears this cologne now and then and I like the soothing smell of it." in 1 review
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this in my voxbox and I gave it to my lil brother actually even though it smelled so good I wanted to keep it for myself but it’s a men’s cologne unfortunately. It smells really reeaaalllllyyyyy good and if you really want to buy a special guy in your life any cologne ladies then I highly recommend buying this one!!! You won’t regret it!!!
Shelby M.
Grand Rapids, MI
The smell is okay. My boyfriend wasn't a fan. He said the smell reminded him of Ax body spray, and that he wouldn't pay the retail value of this from a store. The fragrance lasted a while, but I do agree with him, it was very Axy smelling. So not something we will be keeping in our futures.
Katie S.
Loveland, CO
What can I say, ima. Sucker for a good men’s cologne. Even if I’m wearing it myself. I like this cologne because it has a strong presence without being overwhelming. It also has a long wear time so I can spray it and at the end of the day I notice my t shirt still smells great!
Mykelle |.
Stone Mountain
Awesome for its price, personal opinion. Bright, clean, fresh as you can imagine. I’ve purchased this maybe 3x in the past few years. Something about the crisp to the aroma I will not shake. I am absolutely in love with it, try it! You just might be hooked as well..
Patricia W.
Shreveport, LA
Fantastic scent! It smells very crisp and clean and I really appreciate that in a perfume or cologne. I myself prefer to wear cologne as a woman because I find they last longer, but I didn't have any problems from this spray at all. Lasted all day and everyone including myself loved it!
Ciara S.
Warwick, RI
I gave the sample I received to a friend, the price is reasonable if you are looking to buy the full size. I really liked the smell as did my friend however the scent did not last long. I would reccomend if you were looking for a spray that does not last long.
Corinne B.
I received a free sample of this from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of this and could picture it being a wonderful scent for spring or summer time. I look forward t purchasing this for my boyfriend.
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
This cologne smells amazing. I got a sample of it in one of my boxes from Influenster and I use it more than I'd like to admit. If I had a man I would make him wear it. It lasts for a long time and isn't overpowering whatsoever. I would really recommend.
Kim W.
South Lyon, MI
Reminded my husband of cologne he received as a teenager; in other words, he wasn't fan and thought it smelled cheap. It didn't mesh well with his chemistry but I'm sure it would work with other people; I found the scent to be tolerable but not on him.
Isui G.
Los Angeles, CA
So I got this really late in the mail. Maybe it got lost or something, but the scent on this perfume is good. My husband likes it it’s so freakin and fresh definitely good for summer. He just wishes it would have lasted longer like his favorites
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do they have a bigger one?
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
What's your favorite Nautica cologne?
Emmanuel M.
miami, fl
It's good this perfume? I recommend
Asma s.
Dearborn, MI
Can we apply this directly on skin ?
how can you rate the fragance?

Amazon