Nautica Blue Cologne Spray uploaded by Swapnil P.

BY GENERIC

Nautica Blue Cologne Spray: Sea and sky meet to create a new adventure for the senses The thrill of the elements, mingled with the excitement of the moment Encompassing new ideals for the Nautica man see more...

Taylor R.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my all time favorite cologne! It smells phenomenal and I receive compliments on it all the time. I love the remnants of the cologne as well that are left on my clothes at the end of the day. Definitely recommend!
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
My boyfriend uses this cologne on occasion so I figured I would provide a review through my perspective! I find that I do enjoy this scent, it's not my fave compared to other scents however, it's still very nice. It's more fresh & clean rather than musky & woodsy. I happened to look it up and I found that it's decently priced as well which is a major pro.
Justin G.
Was tired of the old cologne i had been using, so went ahead and tried this out about 2 years ago. Havent bought another cologne since. Smells amazing, very affordable, lasts a long time, and the scent lingers for the day. Customer for life.
Milagros G.
miami , Florida
I love the smell of this , buy one and gave it to my partner and i love , puts
it very often and every time you put it achievement porquee realize it has a
unique and different.
Devon M.
Greenwood, IN
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love the smell of this nice and convenient bottle size, the scent isn’t overwhelming and everyone says it smells nice whenever I wear it, this is my first time getting this cologne and I will definitely be ordering a bottle when my runs out!
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is by far my favorite cologne to smell on my hubby! It is not overpowering and it suits him perfectly. Even the cost is not overpowering. I have always been a big fan of the Nautica colognes my husband gets, but this one is the one I want him to constantly keep stock of. Even more, it lasts longer than some that are even far more expensive than this brand.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
My boyfriend wears this all the time. I like that it's cheap and I think the packaging is kinda cool. The smell is alright, not my personal favorite but he seems to enjoy it. Only thing I have to say is definitely use this in MODERATION lol. Little goes a long way
Jasmine S.
Love this smell for my boyfriend and it is such a great price, especially if you find the gift set around Christmas for just 20$!! I work at Walgreens and smell many men's colognes and this is one of my favorites and it lasts All day!
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This is one of my husbands favorite colognes. I can't complain he smells amazing and the smell lingers a long time! It's s nice and large bottle for the price. He's continued to purchase it year after year!
Patricia R.
Brownsville, TX
Lo compré para mis hijos y les gustó mucho el aroma, es de esos perfumes que no necesitas usar demasiado para que se quede todo el día, es muy agradable y no es tan elevado en cuanto al precio.
ashley m.
Hagerstown, MD
Where can I find this product.
Dena H.
We're having difficulty finding a cologne. Years ago he had Nautica Blue he said it was a dark blue bottle. I bought the blue but it was in a lighter bottle. He didn't care for. I'm confused because there are several blue. Is this one the oldest ?