Nautica Blue By Nautica For Men Edt Spray 3.4 Oz uploaded by lacy j.

BY NAUTICA

NAUTICA BLUE by Nautica for Men EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ Peach, Pineapple, Jasmine, Cedar, Bergamot, Musk, Sandalwood, Water LilyWhen applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

Buy on Amazon
lacy j.
I love this product. It's not to strong when you use it. I had got a free sample of this product and I would buy it for my son any day. If a woman would want to wear it you could because it's not a total men smelling cologne.
Kacy W.
The Woodlands, TX
I LOVE this cologne!! I buy it for my boyfriend it smells amazing and is cost friendly! It leaves a refreshing scent that really lasts all day long.
Freddy G.
This product by nautica is one of the most comfortables colognes that i know because is very very good for the smell i love it.
Mónica G.
The best man fragrance I've ever smelled, I like it for the freshness and because it doesn't smell sweet so it doesn't cause headaches when my boyfriend uses it and lasts a long time! And the best thing is that it has good price! Nautica Blue Men's Eau De Toilette Spray