Nautica Blue All Over Body Spray uploaded by Melissa B.

BY NAUTICA

Nautica Blue All Over Body Spray: Nautica fragrance evokes crystalline blue oceans and clear azure seas A light, refreshing edition of Nautica's classic cologne Your favorite fragrance, now in a body spray The Nautica frangrance combines jasmine, aquatic water lily, and watery violet for a scent of the open seas with a hint of fruit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina P.
Los Angeles , Ca
First of all can I just say I love the packaging second of all I bought this for my brother and I swear to God my brother has never smelt so good I'm actually happy when he sweats because now I can say there is no smelly guys living in my he smells great
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love this ! I buy it for my boyfriend for almost every holiday and special event it smells so clean I can't get enough of this product I will continue you to buy and it's also really affordable
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
I just love this all over body spray .. i buy it for my fiance he loves it and I love it on him!!! Very affordable .. the bottle last a while because you don't need much and smell last all day you don't have to keep applying.
Cheryl W.
We got as a #freesample from #Nautica of the cologne and I liked it so much that I bought him the spray. It has a nice clean scent and keeps him smelling great all day!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
So, I bought some of this on a whim for my hubs & it smells pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised because the price isn't too bad at all. He seemed to like it as well.
Jessica C.
Love the smell of this spray. It's intended for men, but I'm a girl who wears it. It has a very nice masculine smell. My only complaint is it doesn't last.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Love the scent of thos spray! I use it any time I go out or want to impress. The smell is prominenet but subtle enough to not annoy. Great product!
Amanda W.
Piketon, Oh
Buy this body spray for my husband all the time! He loves the smell and so do I! Has a long lasting scent that smells fresh and clean.
Danielle s.
This smells amazing! I bought a gift set for my husband and this scent was his favorite out of the three that came in the set.
Melissa B.
Just as good as the cologne!The scent is great for guys of all ages!The scent is strong and long lasting!it's also inexpensive