2 colors available

BY NAUTICA

Nautica Blue All Over Body Spray: Nautica fragrance evokes crystalline blue oceans and clear azure seas A light, refreshing edition of Nautica's classic cologne Your favorite fragrance, now in a body spray The Nautica frangrance combines jasmine, aquatic water lily, and watery violet for a scent of the open seas with a hint of fruit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karina P.
Karina P.
Los Angeles , Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all can I just say I love the packaging second of all I bought this for my brother and I swear to God my brother has never smelt so good I'm actually happy when he sweats because now I can say there is no smelly guys living in my he smells great
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I bought some of this on a whim for my hubs & it smells pretty good. I was pleasantly surprised because the price isn't too bad at all. He seemed to like it as well.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
We got as a #freesample from #Nautica of the cologne and I liked it so much that I bought him the spray. It has a nice clean scent and keeps him smelling great all day!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love the smell of this spray. It's intended for men, but I'm a girl who wears it. It has a very nice masculine smell. My only complaint is it doesn't last.
Danielle s.
Danielle s.
This smells amazing! I bought a gift set for my husband and this scent was his favorite out of the three that came in the set.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Santa Maria, CA
This scent is amazing. So fresh and clean, not overpowering at all. Price point is great and scent is long lasting.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this body spray for my boyfriend and he loves it because the smell is really fresh and it last the whole day.
angel j.
angel j.
My boyfriend wears this and i love it. Its so intoxicating. I would recommend picking your man one up.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent of thos spray! I use it any time I go out or want to impress. The smell is prominenet but subtle enough to not annoy. Great product!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love this ! I buy it for my boyfriend for almost every holiday and special event it smells so clean I can't get enough of this product I will continue you to buy and it's also really affordable