BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Mónica C.
Provo, UTAH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have bought some things from this store, like a coat, a shirt and a watch. This store is characterized because its garments have a very similar style, colors like red or blue with white horizontal stripes. The clothes are of quality and with a more casual style, they are garments that seek to transmit elegance in those who wear them.
Sam F.
Stay away from this company! I live in the UK and ordered an item. Shipping costs were ridiculous and charges on top of that made the whole experience expensive. When ordering the item I used their supposedly 'accurate' sizing chart. After waiting for 3 WEEKS for delivery the item was way too big! The sizing guide is completely wrong.  I tried to speak to customer services and resolve the issue with the sizing guide ect., only to be LIED to. The phone number provided is NOT free and customer service is aweful. I am now stuck with an item which is wrong and Nautica won't help me fix my issue despite me not being at fault. Avoid this company!
Alejandro Q.
Valla de perfume mas delicioso Que Hay y Mejor Que Marcas mas caras Que conozco, al principio Antes de comprar Productos nautica, me mataba buscando y perfumes Comprando Caros de Marcas mas elevadas y de alcalde Coste de Como Lacoste, club de polo, Dolce & gavana etc.
Las Que te pones y huele muy rico pero valla decepciona que la fragancia no dura como dura   Que es una fragancia discreta muy refrescante y dulce el cual dura mucho tiempo en la ropa y dura mucho más el producto. La verdad que lo recomiendo mucho aparte de una marca muy buena tanto en ropa como lociones es accesible de comprar. Men's Nautica Blue by Nautica Eau de Toilette Spray - 3.4 oz
Hailette M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like nautica to all my family. This brand have a lot of variety for everything. My favorite purchase is my nautica cap and shorts. Sometimes is lil expensive but you can go to the outlets or Marshalls
Amanda G.
murray, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
nice, quality stylish. clothing. my hubs and son have some great clothes from nautical. I have to admit I even have a nautical coat I love because it is so plush and warm. stylish, wash and wear great.
Randy V.
Ciudad bolívar
This nautical chronograph watch has a very manly design has a long battery life Very nice quite heavy as I like actually very good price-product
este reloj náutica cronógrafo tiene un diseño bastante varonil tiene Una batería de larga duración muy bonito bastante pesado como me gusta a mí en realidad muy buena relación precio-producto
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I gets this brand for kids,because of the good quality especially the Jean's are really good for boys.The lil Girl's clothes are super cute and most of the time you can get sets,prices are reasonable.
Maria C.
Miami, Florida
I JUST LOVEE NAUTICA! you look so polished in their clothes the perfect nautical style and I'm a big fan of stripes.
tina p.
clinton, ny
Nicee they make really nice Polo shirts my fiance loves them and the materials used are very nice as well!
abigail h.
My husband bought me a coat for Xmas and I love it so much. it has a removable faux fur hood and has very nice closures and zipper. it looks very well made and I am looking forward to wearing it for many winters.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?