BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
I sell their eyewear at work and they're one of the better mens eyewear companies. Many awesome styles.
Elizabeth T.
Great quality for men's polos, it's a classic fit, Have boughten many for gifts!!!ūüĎĆūüŹľūüĎćūüŹľūüėĄ
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
They make cute lingerie and clothes. My old job used to sell this brand a lot and would sell like crazy. It's good quality and fashionable.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like Nautica apparel, they have sophisticated style of clothes. Their material has a good quality and a grest variety.
Lauren S.
Newhaven, UK
Whilst this brand has appealing products and aesthetically pleasing designs, some of them are not made to last. My boyfriend bought a reversible belt and after two months it broke which is a massive shame!
Margaret C.
Bronx, NY
N√°utica is a good brand for everyone the cloth is very good I buy shirts to sleep and still have them for years !!
Mallory L.
Rome, NY
I love this brand for men!! I would love for them to start selling big and tall it's tough to find shirts long enough
Amanda H.
Carrollton
My husband wears a lot of this brand. He really like their jeans. We always watch for store discounts.
Britt H.
Westfield , PA
I am not a big fan of Nautica for adults, but for children they have some super cute clothing it is very hard to find it in the area I live in. But I have been lucky enough to find it at stores like this tjmaxs, peebles. But I wouldn't pay full price for their apparel.
Kaitlynn J.
Their clothing is so cute, especially for little boys, but it can be expensive. I could spend a few extra dollars on it though...
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?