BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Mikala W.
Benton, IL
I frequently buy Nautica apparel for my sons ages 5 and 11. The clothes are always bold colors appropriate for any season. They also wash very well and hold their color and shape. I find the products very affordable and love their polo shirts especially.
Lorena B.
They carry really nice stuff for me. Love there pajamas and men's sweat outfits
Rachel O.
Really good shirts for men! My dad really likes the weight of the shoes as well as the texture.
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
I love nautical my husband my son my daughter have some nautica shoes they are great
Cristina R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Not too familiar with the apparel but I definitely always try to stock up on some Cologne for my favorite man in the world...my dad. The nautica voyage is one of his favorites.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Nautica has a durable and soft material for their clothing. It's is long lasting and stylish as well. The brand isn't too expensive either. I would recommend ! I have a few clothing items from
Them that have lasted a while.
Ana A.
Hollywood, FL
Really nice clothes! Really good quality and no so expensive. I love everything they made in navy color. Totally recommend it!
Me encantan las franelas y chemisses de Náutica, son muy suaves y mi esposo es feliz cada vez que le regalo alguna
Maria S.
I recieved some baby clothes from this brand at my babyshower a few weeks ago. I really like it. The material is great. It is very soft and durable. Imlove the simplicity it is easy to match.
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love nautica so affordable and always goes good with anything can't beat that
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?