BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
I sell their eyewear at work and they're one of the better mens eyewear companies. Many awesome styles.
Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I don't personally own anything from this brand as it can be rather pricey and I have 4 children BUT I have looked at it and they have some super cute stuff that looks incredibly well made. Maybe 2015 will be the year that I splurge.
Karen O.
My hubby wears nautica collar shirts works and these are great but dark colors lose their color after wash
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I like nautica, but they are a little pricey for me. I especially love their sweaters, they are warm and comfy.
Joanne H.
Downey, CA
I love nautica ocean!

it's a unisex scent (at least i thought so).

i have a 1oz, 1.7oz, and 3.4oz of it.

the scent doesn't last long but very fresh and clean!
Mary V.
Green Bay, WI
I honestly can't say that this is one of my favorite brands. The quality of this brand of apparel is average. It's not overly fantastic, but of course it's better than Wal-Mart. I just don't think that for such plain, non-trendy clothes...the price for it isn't worth it.
Lisa G.
Northport, AL
My husband really wears his Nautica brand apparal, and it always ;lasts for years and years. I do appreciate that, a she hates to shop.
Nautica M.
I don’t wear Nautica that often but I love the way their clothes look on men! Even though i don’t have a lot from this company I love their dad hats as I have several! I also have a few shirts/polos that are stunning!
Mindy C.
West Memphis, AR
This is my husband's favorite clothing brand. He loves all of their clothing and cologne. The clothes are long lasting and great qualinty. Nautica Apparel Company
Savannah L.
Youngsville , NC
Nautica has some great quality apparel. Over the years I have purchased many of their products and all have held up well. I often find it on sale as well.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?