BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I had a Nautica jacket. Suppose to protect you from the rain kind. Nautica was popular at my school in 2002. Well, it rain and it didn't do what it said it would do. I was so cold and it didn't help that it was only sprinkling. So I vowed not to ever buy Nautica again.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really despised this brand growing up because a lot of thugs used to wear it, but as I have grown older, I've come to appreciate this brand a lot. The nautical theme is something that I wear year around and I can never get tired of the red white and blue,
Mikala W.
Benton, IL
I frequently buy Nautica apparel for my sons ages 5 and 11. The clothes are always bold colors appropriate for any season. They also wash very well and hold their color and shape. I find the products very affordable and love their polo shirts especially.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Love, love, love this brand. Anywhere from their fragrances, accessories, baby clothes, children's clothes, men's clothes, and women's clothes. In my opinion their product is a high quality and a classy side. I wear a lot of this brand and highly recommend it.
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
Boating season gotta get the clothes to match nothing is more fun then boating with the boat shoes board shorts and short sleeve button up with the divers watch out for my wakes Poseidon
Nicole A.
I can say that I got a couple shirts for here and a sweat outfit now the hoodie ended up shrinking but the shirts I got won't shrink at all which is a good thing because I usually don't buy things big I but it to fit just right. But other than that I like there polo shirts and the sweats I just know now if I am ever to buy sweats again I will buy big
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Nautica. Their cologne smells fantastic (is my absolute favorite) and their products all around are just amazing. A bit pricey but for the quality it's totally worth it ❤️
Joanna F.
I like the classic style of Nautica. They have a nice line of men's ties too. We'll made of quality materials. Their Polo shirts are nice too and really stand up to lots of washings.
Nicole F.
From what I've heard this is a great quality brand. When my family visits us here in the usa this is one of the brands they buy from and even though it is expensive for me, they have it more expensive in their country, so they go crazy shopping.
Quiana P.
This line is OK... I got a long sleeve shirt some years ago and wore it maybe twice and didn't wash it until after my second wear. Let's just say I won't be wearing it again, it's shrunk so much! The products look nice but that's about it.
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?