BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I LOVE Nautica. Their cologne smells fantastic (is my absolute favorite) and their products all around are just amazing. A bit pricey but for the quality it's totally worth it ❤️
Nicole F.
From what I've heard this is a great quality brand. When my family visits us here in the usa this is one of the brands they buy from and even though it is expensive for me, they have it more expensive in their country, so they go crazy shopping.
Joanna F.
I like the classic style of Nautica. They have a nice line of men's ties too. We'll made of quality materials. Their Polo shirts are nice too and really stand up to lots of washings.
Eric K.
I find Nautica to be the nice clothes out on the market. For me I hate having to go to a bunch of different stores and for me Nautica is a one stop shop. I can get dress clothes and casual clothes from this brand! Always on point and well made!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
I always buy the Nautica sweaters for my boyfriend. They are warm and airy. I like the style, they go with both nice jeans kackies or a nice pair of dress pants. The quality of there products are to par, they last for years and easy to wash.
Halie M.
California, PA
This brand is very expensive. I would not recommend if you are on a budget. I think all the anchors are so cute because I'm obsessed with anchors, but I cannot get myself to shop here again.
Quiana P.
This line is OK... I got a long sleeve shirt some years ago and wore it maybe twice and didn't wash it until after my second wear. Let's just say I won't be wearing it again, it's shrunk so much! The products look nice but that's about it.
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My boyfriend is over 6 foot and 300 pounds with very broad shoulders. this is the only place that carries any cloths that will fit him appropriately without being huge at a big and tall store. average quality reasonable prices during a sale
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY
Love Nautica. Great quality, great over all band. The cost is usually pretty pricey.. But T.J. Maxx always has their clothes at an affordable price. I bought both of my sons summer clothes there for a fraction of what they would normally cost.
Cristina R.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Not too familiar with the apparel but I definitely always try to stock up on some Cologne for my favorite man in the world...my dad. The nautica voyage is one of his favorites.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?