BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Aly O.
I love buying Nautica brand clothing for my husband! They make great men's clothing (in particular their jackets and polo shirts). Very comfortable with a great fit. Decent price too. I would recommend it!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love Nautica! We got great beach towels from them probably a decade ago and they still look brand new! We use them all the time. They have great hoodies too. A bit pricey but I would buy from them again.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Nautica
The brand is a famous one...it comes with clothes made up of pretty good quality... The clothes used to be for both men and women... I have a sleeveless jacket from this brand and I love that
Clarice F.
My dad would sometimes tag along during our shopping trips, and I would often find him here. Other than penguin & express, this is the next casual store he trusts. Quality is great, design looks classy
Kelly M.
San Francisco, CA
I bought a faux leather sleeved, green military type rain jacket from them. I get so many compliments from people when I wear it. The quality is really great, and I feel like it's going to last me for so many years. I would definitely recommend investing in their jackets.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
Last summer I bought a outfit for my young niece from Nautica kids, and I LOVED it, but the top and shorts did not seem to be the same size even though they were, she really never got to wear it, which really sucked. The quality was amazing though. Sizing just weird
Maria S.
I recieved some baby clothes from this brand at my babyshower a few weeks ago. I really like it. The material is great. It is very soft and durable. Imlove the simplicity it is easy to match.
Heather F.
Nautica is another timeless brands that I keep buying again and again. My very first jacket was a Nautica jacket and I'm pretty sure I wore that thing 5000 times and it never looked worn out.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Their apparel is very good quality! It's affordable and worth it to me! I constantly purchase clothes for my son and he loves it too! I enjoy shopping at the Nautica store they are helpful! I recommend it!
S S.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?