BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Their apparel is very good quality! It's affordable and worth it to me! I constantly purchase clothes for my son and he loves it too! I enjoy shopping at the Nautica store they are helpful! I recommend it!
Heather F.
Nautica is another timeless brands that I keep buying again and again. My very first jacket was a Nautica jacket and I'm pretty sure I wore that thing 5000 times and it never looked worn out.
Sophie L.
Fond du lac, WI
Last summer I bought a outfit for my young niece from Nautica kids, and I LOVED it, but the top and shorts did not seem to be the same size even though they were, she really never got to wear it, which really sucked. The quality was amazing though. Sizing just weird
Maria S.
I recieved some baby clothes from this brand at my babyshower a few weeks ago. I really like it. The material is great. It is very soft and durable. Imlove the simplicity it is easy to match.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I had a Nautica jacket. Suppose to protect you from the rain kind. Nautica was popular at my school in 2002. Well, it rain and it didn't do what it said it would do. I was so cold and it didn't help that it was only sprinkling. So I vowed not to ever buy Nautica again.
S S.
Joseph E.
Sacramento, CA
Boating season gotta get the clothes to match nothing is more fun then boating with the boat shoes board shorts and short sleeve button up with the divers watch out for my wakes Poseidon
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Love, love, love this brand. Anywhere from their fragrances, accessories, baby clothes, children's clothes, men's clothes, and women's clothes. In my opinion their product is a high quality and a classy side. I wear a lot of this brand and highly recommend it.
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
I really despised this brand growing up because a lot of thugs used to wear it, but as I have grown older, I've come to appreciate this brand a lot. The nautical theme is something that I wear year around and I can never get tired of the red white and blue,
Mikala W.
Benton, IL
I frequently buy Nautica apparel for my sons ages 5 and 11. The clothes are always bold colors appropriate for any season. They also wash very well and hold their color and shape. I find the products very affordable and love their polo shirts especially.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?