BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Hillary R.
My husband and I registered for Nautica towels when we were married 10 years ago, and ND they look almost new! I have been pleasantly surprised how they have not become shredded or faded after 10 years of use.
Amanda L.
Hollywood, FL
A company that is amazing there fabric is amazing the line and pieces are one of a kind. And it is very national they provide summer and winter outfits. Not to expensive I will always shop there without a doubt
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I do not know much about Nautica clothing but I know that there bed where is amazing I had one of their pillows once and I was so sad one time when it was lost in a move because it was the best pillow ever had
Kadiajah W.
I received a rain coat from this brand for Christmas last year and absolutely love it! Easy to layer with a hoodies and long sleeves. Mainly a spring and summer jacket tad bit too light for winter but perfect for spring and summer raining nights/days or not!
Jessica C.
Brockton, MA
Nautica is one of my husband's favorite brands of clothing. He loves their polos and pretty much anything else in the store. Come Christmas time, the Nautica outlet is one of my first stops for his gifts. The quality is great and if cared for properly will last you a very long time.
Beangely F.
I love Nautica's color coordination and this is my husbands go to brand for work clothes. They're clothes is very good quality as well, he has Nautica shirts in good condition that are over 5 years old!
Casey H.
Vacaville, CA
I must say I used to wear a lot of Nautica Clothing in the past but I lost a lot of weight and found that most of their clothes didn't fit properly anymore. When I was larger (42x34 Jeans, XXL shirt, 255lbs) stuff fit great. Now that I am thinner and muscular(32x34 jeans, L shirt, 175lbs) clothes seem to be tailored large, or just even their slim fit jeans are more along the lines of loose/baggy.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
Boyfriend gota some swim trunks and was extremely disappointed at the quality! After about three uses they looks so worn out and old! They didn't even look black anymore, they were very faded looking
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
I love Nautica! We got great beach towels from them probably a decade ago and they still look brand new! We use them all the time. They have great hoodies too. A bit pricey but I would buy from them again.
Aly O.
I love buying Nautica brand clothing for my husband! They make great men's clothing (in particular their jackets and polo shirts). Very comfortable with a great fit. Decent price too. I would recommend it!
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?