BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Nicole F.
From what I've heard this is a great quality brand. When my family visits us here in the usa this is one of the brands they buy from and even though it is expensive for me, they have it more expensive in their country, so they go crazy shopping.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
I just bought my son two pairs of shorts from Nautica.I am very pleased. Usually boys shorts come in sizes like 10/12 and they are too big at the wasit but to short for his legs, I was able to find a size 10, and they fit perfect. Both pairs came with a belt. I got a reasonable price shopping at the mcx on base.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
My boyfriend loves this brand and I buy clothes for him from this brand all the time. They're pricey but the clothes are great quality and worth the money!
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Me encantan sus camisas la telas son exelentes la variedas de colores es una maravilla.
Mayve M.
Naples, FL
La colonia es muy buena dura bastante , tiene un olor fresco y agradable , mi novio lo usa para ir a trabajar
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Nautica is a great product great clothing but way better fragrances especially for men it smells so good.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
Es una marca muy buena todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad,osea, duran muchísimo.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
Nautica it's a great brand it's expensive and affordable but the quality of the product are incredible.
me gusta mucho sus perfumes mi padre lo usa mucho es un excelente aroma la ropa nunca la hemos usado ni mi familia y yo pero tuve la experiencia de tener una pieza en mis manos de esta marca y no le vi ni buena presentación ni buena textura de ella el color es lempo como que en unas tres lavada se destiñe
Carolina P.
I like the way this brand designs clothes so soth and nice also the color are so relaxing to me your look with nautica it's so elegant love it
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?