BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Nautica is a great brand for all of your boating, lounging clothing. Their collections have many outfits that could be dressed up or stay casual. The clothing is good quality but a little pricey. They have pretty good sales if you keep your eye on it!
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a few of their shirts! They are really comfy and are made of great quality! They are usually my work shirts because of how modest they are. If your looking for a line that you can go out on the weekends I suggest you look at Chanel or Bebe!
Marta V.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nautica Apperal has amazing clothes. Great quality, super trendy & just all around amazing. I love the navy, anchor, striped look. The prices are just outrageous for your average day joe/jane. I usually buy nautica clothes when they're featured at Marshalls or Costco!
Karyn D.
I love Nautica very good quality comfortable clothes somewhat expensive. If you don't want to buy any clothes for the high end retail price you can go to Marshalls and they are a lot cheaper there. Who doesn't not like a good sale?
hhh k.
Webster, NY
I buy a lot of Polo and Nautica mens shirts, and have consistently found that my Nautica shirts wear better and longer than Polo does, and is generally 10-20% less expensive than Polo. I tend to wear mostly solid colors, so I can not comment on their fashion sense, but from a quality and cost perspective, I love them.
Navi H.
Hanford, CA
I don't know much about their clothing but their scents and colognes are to die for! I prefer the Nautica Blue and Voyage cologne for men. It will seriously make you fall in love. I am a girl and my boyfriend wears this and it's the best. The Nautica Blue is also a great replacement for Chanel DE Blue because they smell exactly the same but Nautica is just cheaper. I recommend looking at their colognes because honestly, BEST COLOGNES EVER!
Vanessa C.
I recently bought my first winter jacket and I must say that the down feather in the coat keeps me super warm; it looks really really nice on. it was on the pricey side but I don't think I'll need to buy a coat for a very long time because the quality is excellent
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've only recently begun to look at their clothing and I'm finding that I really like it. I picked up a few shirts on my last trip to fill out my wardrobe and was quite pleased with what they were offering. I love the styles and the colors plus it's a bonus that they also sell men's clothing. Men like to look good too!
Rebecca R.
This company has everything for a basic outfit! It has the perfect statement pieces to make you look put together and presentable, also priced very well for how good of product you are getting! Expect to have these prices for a long time!
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I just bought my son two pairs of shorts from Nautica.I am very pleased. Usually boys shorts come in sizes like 10/12 and they are too big at the wasit but to short for his legs, I was able to find a size 10, and they fit perfect. Both pairs came with a belt. I got a reasonable price shopping at the mcx on base.
Lucy S.
Sayville , NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?