BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Ryan G.
Good clothes at really reasonable prices. If you want to look good and have money to spare, buy nautica
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Haven't heard anything new from them but they do have good cologne they smell pretty good and their underwear are good quality.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Nautica is such a great quality brand! My family has been buying accessories from her for years!
Nicole F.
From what I've heard this is a great quality brand. When my family visits us here in the usa this is one of the brands they buy from and even though it is expensive for me, they have it more expensive in their country, so they go crazy shopping.
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
My boyfriend loves this brand and I buy clothes for him from this brand all the time. They're pricey but the clothes are great quality and worth the money!
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Me encantan sus camisas la telas son exelentes la variedas de colores es una maravilla.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
Es una marca muy buena todos sus productos son de muy buena calidad,osea, duran muchísimo.
Yarilis V.
Tampa , FL
Nautica it's a great brand it's expensive and affordable but the quality of the product are incredible.
Gee G.
Clifton, CO
Fashionista Expert
My brother uses one of their colognes they smell so good!!!!! I recommend this for any man in your life he will definitely love it
Beltkiss S.
Fashionista Expert
I love their clothing. I've bought lots of it for my husband. I love their polos and colognes. I definitely will be updating my husbands wardrobe with some items from here!
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?