BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Karen G.
Escondido, CA
Nautica is one of the best brands! Their clothes are very nice and their fragrances smells divine! I love them!
Sam B.
I buy a lot of nautica shorts for my boyfriend. They fit him great and are a soft, flexible, and comfortable material. He loves them and looks great in them
Aly O.
I love buying Nautica brand clothing for my husband! They make great men's clothing (in particular their jackets and polo shirts). Very comfortable with a great fit. Decent price too. I would recommend it!
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
Nautical has really good apperal and can be expensive but it is totally worth the price
Diana L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tiene ropa de muy buena calidad varía en sus colección de ropa la recomiendo son muy buenas c
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Nautica polos are my favorite purchase for my husband. It is acceptable for his office job yet comfortable enough to wear casually. They feel so soft and are great quality.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Nautica is a really good cologne I absolutely love buying it for my husbandand last long stays on all day
Afton P.
Omg i love my Nautica's so so much! I found them for $5 at Khols and i love them! They are light, comfortable, and great boat shoes!! :)
Melanie T.
miami, FL
I always buy Nautica t-shirt for giving a present to some one, they have good designs and the cloths is confortable, and really good quality.
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
I like ve nautica apparels and theirs t-shirts are one of my favorite. My wife had gifted me one long ago and it still looks pretty decent and love how comfortable they are. Also their perfumes are good to. Overall live this brand.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?