BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Karen G.
Escondido, CA
Nautica is one of the best brands! Their clothes are very nice and their fragrances smells divine! I love them!
Maria U.
DORAL, FL
I love this brand all the clothes is from a high quality but in my country it is a little bit expensive.
Linda  X.
Fairfax, VA
My family friends from China really like this brand, because they really do have good quality stuff, especially their coats!
Allexie B.
Hoboken, NJ
My dad absolutely loves Nautica sweaters and shirts. They are super comfortable and reasonably priced. They hold up well and wash really well. We get him some shirts for every holiday and birthday. They have great sales especially in department stores. Perfect gifts for the man in your life!!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
I love Nautica! We got great beach towels from them probably a decade ago and they still look brand new! We use them all the time. They have great hoodies too. A bit pricey but I would buy from them again.
Alleah P.
I like this brand a lot! There clothes are made with good quality and I shop here a lot !
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert
They have really good quality Things form clothing to shoes & cologne I have gotten my sons clothes from their brand and really good quality
S S.
Stephanie  M.
Pawtucket, RI
I love the clothing line for children my son looks so cute in their clothes
Yadhira P.
miami, FL
I love Nautica, those t-shirts, mens wallet, his authentic leather material, his innovation, a good quality on his product make the difference between another brand. i like this brand.-
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?