BY NAUTICA

Nautica Apparel Company
  • "nautica is the best brand i have ever seen.I got many dresses from this brand items for so cheap for their great quality." in 9 reviews
  • "Very good quality apparels.I even like the kids collection too.The are nice and elegant, and shows good taste .but they are mostly extremely pricey.If one can get these at the outlet malls they little cheaper.overall nice brand ,very classy.love the perfumes too." in 8 reviews
  • "You can have a sporty casual look and the pieces are of good quality and last for a really long time." in 5 reviews
Arianna M.
Salinas, CA
It has very nice shirts for men i love the styles they have i have boughten from several time
Nadia J.
North Adams, MA
Have tried this item I know there products are expensive may see if they have deals or sales going on
Paloma E.
Nautical brand is the best for kids clothes and shoes in my opinion. I found this brand a few years backs and I was really impressed on the quality, very good.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
El perfume Naurica de honbre huele tan rico que cuando mi esposo lo usa lo tiene todo el dia me encanta.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Such a great brand! Super comfortable but still look professional at work. I keep a look out for this brand on sale for my husband. He loves their line.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
I love there clothes I buy if for my self and my family, it's a preppy classy look and always at affordable prices, looking good in style highly recommend
Kim S.
I bought my son some outfits. They are so adorable and really great fabric. Make sure to wash them correctly
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
I love Nautica for their men's sleepwear. Its the only brand I will actively search for when looking for pajama pants. At full price, their are somewhat expensive, but you can usually find some of their stuff on sale at a very decent price. It is a quality made company, so I truly cant complain.
Awilda F.
Last month I bought a comforte set from nautica. Im in love with it. I bought it in white color. but what i like the most is so soft and keep me warm during my sleeping time.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
I love the men's color even from Nautical!! Omg smells amazing!!!!!!! Love anything from this brand
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this brand just for men?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is it expensive?
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
What are some of the best items they offer?? I've never shopped here!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Where else can I buy nautical clothing other then jcpennys?
Tanya H.
Mission, TX
Do they carry big sizes for men?